Should I get a Music Star?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Garaqed

Reaction score
I am wondering if, as a new tamagotchi owner, the first tamagotchi I get should be a music star. From what I heard they are 'the best' tamagotchi out there, although they do require quite a bit of maitnence.

I don't do any extra curricular things, so it wouldn't be much of a problem to care for something that would take up alot of my time, considering that I have ton's of time to waste. I know a bit about Music Star's, I have done my homework. I don't need to know the whole bit about what they are, and what they do. I'd just like to know if it would be a good idea to get one, being a new tamagotchi owner, as I've mentioned earlier.

Thanks for any help, in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am wondering if, as a new tamagotchi owner, the first tamagotchi I get should be a music star. From what I heard they are 'the best' tamagotchi out there, although they do require quite a bit of maitnence. I don't do any extra curricular things, so it wouldn't be much of a problem to care for something that would take up alot of my time, considering that I have ton's of time to waste. I know a bit about Music Star's, I have done my homework. I don't need to know the whole bit about what they are, and what they do. I'd just like to know if it would be a good idea to get one, being a new tamagotchi owner, as I've mentioned earlier.

Thanks for any help, in advance.
Yes, they do require a bit of hard work.

But, if you have the spare time, I would definately recommend a Music Star.

They're really fun. :] It'd be a great first Tamagotchi.

I would also recommend getting something like a V3 or V4 though.

They don't require as much work, & they are more 'traditional', I guess you could say. :]

But, it is completely up to you.

But yes, a Music Star's great.

Thanks. I'm probably going to Wal-Mart tomorrow, I'll see if I can pick one up there.

I've heard the v4 was great, would that version still be in stores or would I have to go online to buy it?

Thanks. I'm probably going to Wal-Mart tomorrow, I'll see if I can pick one up there. I've heard the v4 was great, would that version still be in stores or would I have to go online to buy it?
I can't find any stores that still stock the V4. :[

So you might need to get that one online. ^^

That's okay. As long as I can get it cheap I have no problem with that. But first, I'm just going to get a Music Star and see if I like that.

I might be geting one soon so good luck on your music star!

A Music Star would be a great tamagotchi to get. I bought one recently and I'm still playing with it.

Haven't gotten bored of it yet (;

GET A TAMAGOTCHI MUSIC STAR! this is my only advice! If you are new to tamagotchi, just pm me and I have a music star and so does my friend so just pm me and I can tell you everything about tamagotchi and music stars! First advice though,

GET TAMAGOTCHI MUSIC STAR!!!! :lol: YOU KNOW YOU WANT ONE, SO GET ONE!! YOU WONT REGRET IT! :D

GET A TAMAGOTCHI MUSIC STAR! this is my only advice! If you are new to tamagotchi, just pm me and I have a music star and so does my friend so just pm me and I can tell you everything about tamagotchi and music stars! First advice though,GET TAMAGOTCHI MUSIC STAR!!!! :D YOU KNOW YOU WANT ONE, SO GET ONE!! YOU WONT REGRET IT! :D
I sent you a pm about music stars ;D

Id love the advice as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back