should i get a v.4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

should i keep my v.3 or not?

• deffently

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • up to you

• maybe

• na not worth it!

• its no diffrent keep v.3!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
personally, i prefer V3's i have two and am getting another one this weekend, becayse i heard that V4's are complicated and hard to use, but that might be justbceuase they just cameout. if you want to get a V4 it is entirely your decision. that was only my opinion.

:furawatchi: B) tamafanticforever :mimitchi: :)

Do you want one? I personally say yes because I think they are very good. Except the V3 Tamatown is better!

i think the v4 tamatown is better, just that it is less complicated. i dont think v4s are complicated because you dont need to use the complicated features. (it would help if you did ;) )

i dont think there is a feature that i dont understand on the v4 -shrugs- its a matter of oppinion.

i think the v4 tamatown is better, just that it is less complicated. i dont think v4s are complicated because you dont need to use the complicated features. (it would help if you did :furawatchi: )i dont think there is a feature that i dont understand on the v4 -shrugs- its a matter of oppinion.
I agree with you, if you just read the intructions, you'll be used to it as if you've had it for a long time! No complications whatsoever....if you're confused though just ask ANYONE, people can help you! :furawatchi:

Actually they are very easy to work. :furawatchi:

I have 4.

I would get one if I were you. :furawatchi:

*EDIT* Post deleted by me. Duplicate.

Last edited by a moderator:
vote like mad!
I'd reccomend it, but it is up to you. They are pretty cool, and you can join in on a lot of cool things, like V4 Group Hatchings, discussion about V4s, etc.

There are many V4s. Good luck on getting one!

-Fur

personally, i prefer V3's i have two and am getting another one this weekend, becayse i heard that V4's are complicated and hard to use, but that might be justbceuase they just cameout. if you want to get a V4 it is entirely your decision. that was only my opinion. :rolleyes: :mimitchi: tamafanticforever :mimitchi: :D
What they told you is a lie it's the same thing exept you get mail :p B) :) Tamafox :ph34r:

I purchased one, although I'm not a big fan of it. I like the older releases. However, it's the newest addition to the tama family and you will probably enjoy it if you're not preoccupied with Morino and Mothra as I am. :3 I'm obsessed with those two, and as a result my poor V4 just sits in my bedroom dead while I spoil my 1997s. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back