Should I get a v3?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

should I get a v3?

• Of course!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • er...maybe.

• nah

• JELLY BEANS!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like my v3 and all but after a wile they get boring and you need special software that you need to bye to go on tamatown.

I like my v3 and all but after a wile they get boring and you need special software that you need to bye to go on tamatown.
You don't need special software. Just go here and click on the "High Bandwith" Button. Enter your Username. And Voila you're in Tama Town!

On Topic: You should get one. They're really interesting, I especially like the flag game :mellow:

-h99 :huh:

*Removed: Pointing out the SPAM*

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't need special software. Just go here and click on the "High Bandwith" Button. Enter your Username. And Voila you're in Tama Town!
On Topic: You should get one. They're really interesting, I especially like the flag game :angry:

-h99 :angry:
U so dont need special software :rolleyes:

You don't need special software just This Tama Town Website, Its your choice whether you should get one or not, they are great fun at first, I got a bit bored after a while, Yeah maybe get one but consider it first!

Regards etc,

TC

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back