Should i get a wii?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagotchi5252

Reaction score
ok so should i get a wii? is my main question but i have loads linked on im thinking of getting just money for christmas so i can get a wii, so should i do that.

Also are there any shops or sites that are a good place to get them from? and what are the range of prices? like what did you buys yours for?

any wii owners any tips like any good games? or tips for games?

these are my first choices of games are they good? (not in order of preferance)

Wii sports (you get that anyway with the wii)

Cooking Mama

Super Paper mario 3d (not sure on the title)

Mario Strikers: Charged Football

My sims

Tamagotchi: Party On!

Pokemon battle revolution

(and others but i have to go)

also what features does the wii have? ive read about it but i want to know if i know all of them

and can they connect to a nintedo wifi USB adapter?

Last edited by a moderator:
It's up to you, really.

I own a Wii myself and I have a few games downloaded on the VC for it. I own a few Wii games also. I'm waiting for some good ones to come out. The VC is one of the good features in the system, as well for the Mii thing, Everyone Vote's channel and other things as well. Wii's are $250 now. I am pretty sure their price will drop around the Holidays pretty soon also.

Wii s are great, but if you hate standing up for games and don't have a big area to play them in, it's not a good idea.

Like said, the Mii thing is really neat, and sometimes when you make a Mii they'll apear in the sports games and stuff like that, it's really creative.

A good game for Wii is Zelda, but I'm a big fan of that game, but maybe it's just not your thing.

Think about it, wait til prices go down and ask yourself how often you'll play it, cost, things like that. Good luck with your choice. =]

the short answer: yes!

the long answer: yes, it's fun, and counts as exercise! (If you don't believe me, play tennis on one.)

Yes, I have a wii and I enjoy it a lot. I don't play it every day though, but that's probably because the only game I have for it is wii sports and I've played that so much I got a little bored of it (it's still fun though.). I'm saving my money to get a game for it, and then I'll get back into the wii. It's a lot of fun, but I would reccomend getting two games for it.

Yes Because My Sister Says Their Awesome

And Also Im Getting One For X-mas =D

ok so should i get a wii? is my main question but i have loads linked on im thinking of getting just money for christmas so i can get a wii, so should i do that.
Also are there any shops or sites that are a good place to get them from? and what are the range of prices? like what did you buys yours for?

any wii owners any tips like any good games? or tips for games?

these are my first choices of games are they good? (not in order of preferance)

Wii sports (you get that anyway with the wii)

Cooking Mama

Super Paper mario 3d (not sure on the title)

Mario Strikers: Charged Football

My sims

Tamagotchi: Party On!

Pokemon battle revolution

(and others but i have to go)

also what features does the wii have? ive read about it but i want to know if i know all of them

and can they connect to a nintedo wifi USB adapter?
I got my Wii 6 mopnths ago, I play it everyday, literally.

You definitly should get Wii. It will probably be sold out again by Christmas, get it as soon as possible... I would get your Wii at a GameStop, they are $250, so they are pretty cheap- but well worth it.

Game reccomendations- Well, I definitly would have a huge list full- Im a true game addict. Just look at my Wishlist on IGN, I got at least 500 Wii games on it, no lie. XD

Link to my wishlist would be- https://club.ign.com/b/list/custom?lid=100022

It takes a long time to load... It hopefully will give you some good game suggestions, like Super Smash Bros. Brawl, NO More Heroes, and loads more.

Now for the games you would want. If you arent sure if you want it, test it at a video game store, or movie stores (they rent veideo games there) Dont forget Wiihas access to vIrtual Console games & GameCube games. They are definitly worth checking out.

.Wii Sports is great. It gives you alot of exercize and it is very fun. If you like this, I suggest getting Wii Fit when it comes out. It is more excerxice, and looks cool. Its on da wishlist and it has da trailer.

.Cooking Mama: Cook Off is supposed to be great. I would recommend getting it, but I would test it out first before you buy.

.Super Paper Mario was one of my 1st games I bought on Wii. It is excellent. Great story/plot line, and comical. If you are a Mario fan, good buy.

.Mario Strikers Charged is awesome. It has Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection, so you can play with anyone around the world. The controls take a bit of getting use to though.

. MySims= if you are a Sims fan, buy! I also recommend getting Sims 2: Pets for Wii if you dont already have the GameCube version. Another good Sims game coming out 10/22 is Sims2: Castaway, where the Sims live on a deserted island. The Sims series make great games. Im buying MySims soon.

.For the last two, I really dont know. Im not really much of a Tamagotchi person. I have played Pokemon Battle Revolution via the DS useage in a tornament (which I won 2nd) other than that I cant answer your question about those. Rent them before you buy.

There are trucksful of features! Id list them- but I think this post is more than long enough to begin with.

And yes, Nintendo Wiis can connect to the Internet using the Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector, that is how I connect mine. Try to place the Wii as collose as possible to it though, connection can get iffy at times if its far away (like my connection, it isnt the best but I can still connect fine)

And that is all Im going to post about Wii for this moment. I might post more later, but this post is more than long enough, or do you want me to make this much longer? I can always add much more than what I put already...

wow alsome guys that was a lot of help defernitly caterpie if you want to post again of add to your post your more than welcome it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo useful

thanks

keep posting guys :huh: :huh:

yea well i have ony 2 games duh wii sports and i have wii play

really fun

ony get the wii if you really want to.. there older games you can buy on the shop channel you,ll need wii points first you can get wii points at alomst anystore like walmart target kmart and so on.. you can aso buy the internet channel on the shop channel :huh: theres alot of games out all ready!

iplay it everday if i can :huh:

want wii or not

you pick!

My Wii was $315 Canadian WITH taxes. They are really fun, and worth every penny.

I suggest:

Trauma Center: Second Opinion

Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party

Big Brain Academy (I dunno why, probably becuase I beat everyone at it xD)

And...

Trauma Center: New Blood. It hasn't some out yet, but I guarentee it will be awsome!

wow alsome guys that was a lot of help defernitly caterpie if you want to post again of add to your post your more than welcome it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo useful
thanks

keep posting guys :( ;)
Ok then. I got a big list of GCN Games that are interesting coming your way! They are pretty interesting, and I would check these titles out on IGN. I put a bit of variety so there should be a game or two you will end up liking.There is around 100 So be prepared for one long list! ( I edited out some, and combined others so it shouldnt be as long. I also didn't add full titles for some of them.) I put stars by ones I would recommend.

NOTE: I havent played all of these, these are just interesting sugestions you might like. Im not sre what you are into So I put a mix. As far as the ERSB rations go, I only put games rated E-T. I didnt list any M games because I dont play them myself. For the other two, eC and Ao, I never seen those used- I mean NEVER, so you dont have to worry.

. Jimmy Neutron Attack of the Twonkies

. Animal Crossing

. Battalion Wars

. Bleach

. Dance Dance Revolution Mario Mix

. Donkey Kong Jungle Beat

. Donkey Konga

. Enter the Matrix

. Fairly OddParents: Breakin' Da Rules

. Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles

. Finding Nemo

. Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance

. Fireblade

. Frogger: The Rescue

. Gladius

. Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life

. Haunted Masion

. Hobbit

. The Incredibles

. Karaoke Party Revolution

. Kirby Air Ride

. The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning

. Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker

. Lego Star Wars: The Video Game

. Luigi's Mansion

. Mario Golf Toadstool Tour

. Mario Kart Double Dash

. Mario Party (4-7)

. Mario Power Tennis

. Mario Baseball

. Medal of Honor: Frontline

. Metroid Prime

. Need For Speed: Underground (1st & 2nd)

. Nicktoons Unite

. Nickeloadeon Party Blast

. Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

. Pokemon Box

. Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

. Rayman Arena

. Reign of Fire

. Shark Tale

. Shrek 2

. Simpsons Hit & Run

. Sims

. Sonic Heros

. Sonic Riders

. Star Fox Assult

. Super Mario Strikers

. Super Mario Sunshine

. Super Monkey Ball

. Super Smash Bros. Melee

. Tak & Power of JuJu

. Ty the Tasmanian Tiger

. Time Splitters: Future Perfect

. Urbz: Sims in the City

. Wario Ware Inc.: Mega Party Game$

. Wario World

As I said, you might like all of these, you might not.

Thats my long video game post of da day! XD

I have a Wii. Out of the games you mentioned I have Tamagotchi Party On, Pokemon Battle Revolution, WiiSports(obviously), Super Paper Mario, and MySims.

Those are good games. WiiSports is a personal opinion thing. I don't care for it, but I'm not into sports.

The only thing I don't like about the Wii is there aren't a whole lot of games out for it, which is understandable as it's still considered new.

MySims is addicting, but it seems to be really short.

Paper Mario seemed short, but I also played it for 12 hours straight at a time.

Tamagotchi Party On is good when you have other people to play with. Alone it's pretty boring. It kinda of bugged me that they made it so much like Mario Party.

Pokemon Battle Revolution is really repetitive. All you do is battle. Unfortunately it's not like Pokemon Stadium where you could actually play your game.

I'm personally a big fan of Zelda, and MySims.

What's also nice is you can download old school games onto it. So you're not just playing the new games, you're playing old games as well.

If you can find games you think would be good, I say if you have the money, go get it. It's worth it ^^

I have a NINTENDO wii (lol) because, don't we all have a wii? (jk, jk, jk)

------

I thought that it was sooo cool, and I ended up getting it. It's nice to have when your in the mood for a game, but other times... It's really easy to be lazy, forget about it, and not in the mood to play. I've done it a lot, and now I question why I have it.

On the other hand, it's really fun! I love that you move, and the person in the game moves! It's nice to play with friends, family, and even yourself! BEST VIDEO GAME SYSTEM EVER!!!

C'mon, your gut is telling you what you want, You know it, you just don't know if you can trust your gut feeling, has your deep down feeling ever let you down before? why ask us, what you already know? :p

I don't have one.. but heres my opinion.

I wouldn't consider it the best thing. Yes, it's good for exercise but if you perhaps tend to play it too much, you could get addicted and could possibly become your life.

So I'm not really sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back