Should I get an Angelgotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*~Tamagotchi~*

Reaction score
I am thinking about buying one to add to my collection. Should I buy one?

*~Tamagotchi~*

if you are buying one to add to your collection and you truly want one, then go for it. i personally want to get an angelgotchi because i want to see how they are and just to have one. i heard that angelgotchis are easy maintenance and others also said it is boring. i dont care if it is boring, it is still a pet and i would like one. so you should go for it and get one.

I am thinking about buying one to add to my collection. Should I buy one?
*~Tamagotchi~*
:D It is your choice. :D If you think you need one and you are a big collector, you can go ahead and buy one, but if you aren't sure, then pass untill you think you are ready for one. :D :D

~Tama-Love~

I just saw the prices on ebay and they are prtty high. I think I'll pass.

But can you find them in stores in the US?

*~Tamagotchi~*

I just saw the prices on ebay and they are prtty high. I think I'll pass.
But can you find them in stores in the US?

*~Tamagotchi~*
No you can not. They are the 1900 vertson and Bandia don't make them anymore, that is why I got mine before they won't have them on EBAY again .

Yes, the prices are real high.. I got one for $70 dollars! :D I am never paying that much for a Tam anymore. :D :D Good luck~

~Tama-Love~

I'll start saving up then. I didn't know they were cancelled. I'll just buy one whenever I can.

Thanks!

*~Tamagotchi~*

I'll start saving up then. I didn't know they were cancelled. I'll just buy one whenever I can.
Thanks!

*~Tamagotchi~*
Your welcome, Good Luck. I suggest you to check EBAY everyday, so you will now when there is something new, or a great deal you wouldn't want to miss! :D :D

~Tama-Love~

whats a angelgotchi????
:lol: An angelgotchi is another version of Tamagotchis. They were made in the 1990's so not everyone sees them, only on auction sites. Bandia made a lot of Tamagotchis that I am sure some of them you haven't heard of like: Oceangotchi, Devilgotchi, Tamagotchi Marino, Usatchi, Osutchi, Santagotchis, and many more. :) If you would like to learn more about them, search them in Google or anyother search engine site. :wub:

~Tama-Love~

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: An angelgotchi is another version of Tamagotchis. They were made in the 1900's so not everyone sees them, only on auction sites. Bandia made a lot of Tamagotchis that I am sure some of them you haven't heard of like: Oceangotchi, Devilgotchi, Tamagotchi Marino, Usatchi, Osutchi, Santagotchis, and many more. :) If you would like to learn more about them, search them in Google or anyother search engine site. :wub:
~Tama-Love~
WTF Angelgotchis are 100 years old? 0_0

*~Tamagotchi~*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back