Should I get another V3, or wait for V4?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SixthSatan

Reaction score
I just bought my V3 a few days ago, at the only place that wasn't sold out of Tamagotchis (Wal-Mart).. Now, I'm wondering if I should buy another V3, so my one doesn't get lonely, or wait untill the stores are carrying V4's (Which might take awhile here in Manitoba Canada.. and then they will be sold out for months and months.. oi)

Is one Tama good enough <_< My Tama can still make more generations without ever connecting to another tama right?

What would you do if you were me, and you could go right now and buy another V3..

Wait, or not wait? (I'll be getting a V4 either way, but who knows when they will be available here)

I'm waiting for the V4 to be released in my area. I thought about getting another V3, but I personally didn't like the V3s too much. I preferred the V2.

Yes, your tama can still make more generations without connecting. When your character gets to age 7 a character called the matchmaker comes and she'll allow you to have a baby.

I would just wait for the V4 to come out, but my answer is a bit biased because I didn't like the V3

If I were you i'd wait. Also, if your parents don't mind you could buy one online, depending on how long it takes for them to go on sale where you live.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back