Should I get one?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aanddfan

Reaction score
Hi. I'm new here. I've never owned a Tamagotchi (I have had other brands of virtual pet). I really like the whole virtual pet thing, and I like them to have a "story" or "life" so to speak. I would like to know if I should get one of these Tamagotchi Connexions, as I have read some of the posts and think they sound really interesting. Thanks. x x

too cut a long answer short

[SIZE=21pt]YES BUY ONE[/SIZE]

Yeah go and get one, i love my two new ones and still have 1998 one going. I think they are cool, they are fun and I even think kids should be encouraged to get one as they help them learn responsibility. I think you should go for it. :rolleyes:

Don't buy one...BUY TWO! LOL :D

If you get two you can connect them together and have fun.

I love my two Tama connexions :rolleyes: I also adore my original Tama from 1997. They are so cute and keep me compnay during the day.

yer i agree, buy two,

i only bought the one, but now iv found out all the stuff you can do iv already ordered my second :rolleyes:

Buy 2 or 3 if you can afford it. That way you don't have to rely on Osekkai Baa-chan(Mrs. Busy Body) to mate your pets. She gives less 'quality' mates than you could get from another Tamagotchi, so therefore your babies turn out 'below average'(I guess you could call it below average). =/

lol, she dumps all the s****y babys on the tamas and gives away the good ones to the japanese kids most probly, them bein 'better' quality and all, ay tamagod?

:rolleyes: :D :D

:)

now its just time until you get addicted :)

Congrats, maybe you would like to participate in our(Madrox and I) Online Group Hatching??

WOW

can i take part in ur group hatchin when my tama grows up nd has babys?

:lol:

our tamas will be sameish

lol

whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

does ne1 no ne gd tama fan sites part from tamagods?

Congrats, maybe you would like to participate in our(Madrox and I) Online Group Hatching??
Not really sure exactly how it works but sure! :lol:

can i take part in ur group hatchin when my tama grows up nd has babys?
its not when it has babys,

its when you start your tamas at EXACTLY the same time and record wot happens to them in a journal..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back