Should I get Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JAY942942

Reaction score
I heard it was rated really low on game sites such as Gamespot rating it 4.5 and the critics rate it 4.3 with the Gamespot users rating 4.6. They even write 'You don't want to get invited to this party.'

Is it worth getting? I got a Wii for Christmas and if you recommend it, Party On! will be top of my list for my birthday (5th March.)

I already want a whole host of other games like Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga, WiiPlay, Endless Ocean and Ben 10: Protector of Earth, but I'll take one off to make room for this game if you say it's okay. Is it really worth it?

I got Tamagotchi Corner Shop 1 and Tamagotchi Corner Shop 2 around when they came out and they were brilliant (despite being on IGN's 10 worst DS games list.)

Don't bother, Get something like Super Mario Galaxy, OR if you prefer Adventure games, get The Legend of Zelda: Twilight princess.

(Both games got 10/10)

I agree with Starman, Mario Galaxy will be more of a fun game for you. Thank us later when you get it.

Tamagotchi Party On was considered a Mario Party Clone.
Mario Party or even Mario Galaxy is a better purchase.
Mario Party was a bad game in itself. Its average rating was 62%.

Actually, I LOVE Tamagotchi Party On! It's a lot of fun to play by yourself, and even MORE fun when you play it with other people! It only requires 1 Wii Remote for all the players, and it's a fun mix of skill and luck...and cute Tamagotchi characters. :huh:

I don't care what the ratings say, I love this game. :)

I've really want Mario Party 8. I might as well get a few Gamecube versions though. Not to mention I want Pokemon: Battle Frontier badly, but I heard it's useless without Diamond and/or Pearl on DS.

Mario Galaxy and Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess sound good.

And I have two Wii remotes...so that's more than enough. When I get Wiiplay I'll get another free remote.

How exactly does Multiplayer on Party On! work?

I love the screenshots for Party On! I like games with more than one character that can be used in exchange for another character, like the Lego Star Wars games with 162 characters, Ben 10: Protector of Earth with 6 characters and WiiSports with my Miis and transfer Miis and Guest Miis.

Last edited by a moderator:
We just got Mario Galaxy, its amazing!!! Its SOOOO Fun, i recomend that more than the tamagotchi game. Personally, I like both of them, but the Mario Galaxy is so much more complex and fun!!

I agree with the Person above ^

What would you rather get..

The Wii Game of the Year?

Or One of the worst Rated game of the Year?

I've really want Mario Party 8. I might as well get a few Gamecube versions though. Not to mention I want Pokemon: Battle Frontier badly, but I heard it's useless without Diamond and/or Pearl on DS.
Mario Galaxy and Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess sound good.

And I have two Wii remotes...so that's more than enough. When I get Wiiplay I'll get another free remote.

How exactly does Multiplayer on Party On! work?

I love the screenshots for Party On! I like games with more than one character that can be used in exchange for another character, like the Lego Star Wars games with 162 characters, Ben 10: Protector of Earth with 6 characters and WiiSports with my Miis and transfer Miis and Guest Miis.
With Party On!, you essentially just pass the Wii Remote to each player as they take their turn. You never have a multiplayer Mini-Game, you each play Mini-Games and take action individually. It can also, surprisingly, be a very competitive game because you are never guaranteed to win. You can do your absolute best at all the minigames and things...but then some other Tamagotchi(Kuchipatchi in my experience!!!) can have a lucky turn of events and win it all. I think that aspect is fun, because it never plays the same way.

This game in particular has converted my Mom from thinking she can't play video games so she won't even try it to having a lot of fun when we play Party On!. :D Trust me, that says something for the game! :huh:

I'll see if Amazon can rent me a copy. I have purchased a Mario Party 8 and a Mario Galaxy. They are awesome!!!!

EDIT: Amazon don't rent games. I'll have to buy it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll see if Amazon can rent me a copy. I have purchased a Mario Party 8 and a Mario Galaxy. They are awesome!!!!
EDIT: Amazon don't rent games. I'll have to buy it.
You don't hve to buy Party On. Do you have any rental places in your area?

Gamefly is also an online rental place that sends rental games via mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back