should I get v2?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hurkui

Reaction score
I lost interest in the connection after a short while?

I do not know if it is worth to get

What are some of the differences?

with the first connections It was boring because it was the same thing over again

why should I get it?

I really want to get back into these things, but I am afraid that I will just throw it up in the closet?

i got av2 on nov. 22its really cool! i named it andy it m8ed with my friends tama(candy) now i take care of the daughter(becca)

get one!!!

my tama: andy

gen:1

baby:boy

kid:weird blob circle dude

teen:apple dude

adlt:furawatchi :(

mated with: mimitichi named candy

my new tama:becca

gen:2

baby:girl

kid:i dunno wat its called

teen:ichigotchi ithink the dude that looks like a strawberry

well i don't know about you guys but v2 are a whole lot better than v1 connection, i've got 2 v2 and i'm never bored, thats my opinion, and the differentses are there are now 4 games, the a secret codes to find and the shop, new characters um and its just a whole lot better and i reakon you should get 1 or 2

I lost interest in the connection after a short while?I do not know if it is worth to get

What are some of the differences?

with the first connections It was boring because it was the same thing over again

why should I get it?

I really want to get back into these things, but I am afraid that I will just throw it up in the closet?
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :huh: :p :mametchi: :rolleyes: :mimitchi: :unsure: :wacko: :angry: :ph34r: :wub: :eek: B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back