Should I reset my obitchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should I reset the old guy?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• what is an obitchi?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't....if you mate him with another oldie ( it has to be a girl) I'm pretty sure you can get a special character...If you love your tama a lot, you won't reset him...

so my advice is 'Don't reset him. You'll be sad and you'll miss looking at his old face.'
oldies cant get married srry

Last edited by a moderator:
oldies cant get married srry
Yes they can, but only to another oldie, they will always have boy babies and the babies will always grow into Oyajitchi after 1 hour. The only Tamagotchis I know of on which Oldies appeared but could not Marry/Mate is the Osutchi and Mesutchi which were not released outside of Japan.

Dont reset him. That would be so sad. I had a ugly tama but I still loved him and he loved me back. We were real pals. Who cares if thier ugly :lol: ? Just get married. :lol:

(I really dont understand those who reset thier tamas cause thier ugly :lol: Its cruel :lol:

[SIZE=21pt]I KNOW IT'S HARD WHEN PEOPLE SAY ITS UP TO YOU BUT ITS TRUE IT IS UP TO [/SIZE]YOU!!!IBUT IF YOU REALLY WANT TO RESET YOUR TAMA YOU CAN. ITS ALL UP TO YOU. BUT I WOULD WAIT TILL IT DIES AT 99yrs SO THEN YOU DONT REGRET RESETING YOUR TAMA!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's totally up to you. I was kind of sad I missed the matchmaker when my tama was an adult. But I didn't want to reset, so now it's still going (she's 34 years old) -- I'm just seeing how old she can get under my care, even though she's not the cutest tama ever. :D
If you have another tamagotchi, you can either a) wait until your other tama is an oldie and mate the two oldies and get the special character or ;) keep taking care of your oldie and care for your other tama and let the matchmaker marry it.

But above all, it's up to you. :blink:
Cool! I have a V4 who's turned 30 today and my V1 turned 33!

-C.M.

[SIZE=21pt]I KNOW IT'S HARD WHEN PEOPLE SAY ITS UP TO YOU BUT ITS TRUE IT IS UP TO [/SIZE]YOU!!!IBUT IF YOU REALLY WANT TO RESET YOUR TAMA YOU CAN. ITS ALL UP TO YOU. BUT I WOULD WAIT TILL IT DIES AT 99yrs SO THEN YOU DONT REGRET RESETING YOUR TAMA!!!!
Um, they can live way longer than 99 years (days). Kyliesmum has a V3 tamagotchi last year that lived to be 145 years (days) old. It's the counter, it doesn't go padt 99 years so you have to keep track of the date.

-C.M.

Looks don't matter. I don't judge on looks anymore. It is how you feel about the tamagotchi. At least get some more generations in before resetting your tamagotchi.
[SIZE=14pt]Definitely don't reset it..oldies are sometimes hard to get.[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back