Should I start collecting?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello!
There's multiple types of tamagotchis that seem cool to me. Such as the Eevee x tamagotchi and Naruto tamagotchi, and want to collect, but im scared that it would be too much work.
Should I, or not?

Hey! It's awesome that you're interested in experiencing different types of tamagotchi models (though I think you might be getting a Naruto ver. confused with the other spin-offs such as the Demon Slayer version, haha!), it's a pretty big series and it can be intimidating to get into if you don't really know where to start.

In the end, however, collecting tamagotchis is just a hobby! You don't have to be afraid of searching for the ones you want, though it might take a while before you find one with a price you're comfortable spending money on. While nowadays they're considered "collector's items" it doesn't mean you should be discouraged - by all means, go ahead and start nabbing the versions you want! There's no harm to it :D (except your wallet but again, it depends jfdbvkjdfvb)

If you find you want to branch out with Tamagotchi models I recommend starting at the Tamagotchi Wikia page (linked here) and exploring what versions sound super cool. I've always loved the Tamagotchi line released in the 2000's (aka the Connections, also known as the Plus models if you're in Japan!) but they're so hard to find nowadays for a good price depending on where you live. Me sticking to eBay probably doesn't help LOL

To summarize, there's so many different kinds of tamas out there, and honestly the most fun in collecting these little things is the hunt itself! But don't put pressure on yourself to pick every one up - if you're still a little nervous, just pick one tamagotchi you'd love to play, and start searching for it!! ^^ And if the price doesn't make you happy, well, there's heaps of 'gotchis out there that I think'll be worth your time as well. :) (watch out for bootlegs!!)

Good luck! Hope this helps you decide - in the end, it's your choice as to whether or not you'd like to invest in the hobby. ^^

Latest posts

Back