Should I...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamasrock456

Reaction score
i've heard alot of good things about V4's now i'm wondering if i should get one! :gozarutchi:

YESSS!!! You absolutely definetely most certainly should! :mellow: they're soooo much fun! And it's easier to get the character you want than on other versions.

V4's are awesome. So much more fun than the V1-V3. If you get a V4, get 2 of them. Just like the V3 and V2, V4's can connect with other V4's a diffrent way and play a game, give a present you wrapped, or just visit!

GET A V4!

-C.M.

Dear tamatalkers,

Okay, so I can see that some people dissagre with me! DO NOT GET A V4!!! When you first get them, they are really fun, but then, they start to get boring after you have raised your first tamagotchi. PLEASE TRUST ME! You will wast your money and be sorry! I gave my V4 away to my friend, so now I only have a V3. I like older V's best! Catch ya later, girl!

~caligal101~ LOL

I AM A HARRY POTTER FAN!!!

I AM A TAMA FAN!

I AM A OG FAN!

It's almost too late to get one. If you see one, get it! I am sure production has stopped on them. They are getting hard to find. Go ahead, get one. :p

Okay, so I can see that some people dissagre with me! DO NOT GET A V4!!! When you first get them, they are really fun, but then, they start to get boring after you have raised your first tamagotchi. PLEASE TRUST ME! You will wast your money and be sorry! I gave my V4 away to my friend, so now I only have a V3. I like older V's best! Catch ya later, girl!
After you've raised your 1st tama, you can have a baby and raise it different and have fun growing it up into an different tama. You can go to tamatown.com and type in the code and play online with it, you can meet other tamas and chat and play games, and give and recieve presents, v4s are so fun! please believe me! I love my tama and I'm working on getting more!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back