Should "Keitai" Tamagotchis come to the U.S.?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should "Keitai" Tamagotchis come to the United States?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• I Dunno

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a picture of a Mametchi having twins on the Keitai instruction sheet, though I don't know what it means.

Just to tell you if you buy th keitai in Japan (not Ebay or something) you can buy it for 25 dollars, a lot cheaper than doing auctions. Maybe you can contact a store or maybe ask some1 that is going there to buy it. Also the tax is included.

Everyone should keep posting and make this thread huge so maybe Bandai might notice if they EVER care to check.

SO.

Tell everyone YOU WANT IT.

Okay, here I go: (silence)

I WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( ;) ;) :D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Bandai would be making a huge jump by making them for the US.. not only can they make them compatible with our cell phones easily, but everyone would just love em! Shoot, I'm buying a Japanese one just to have it! ^.^

Send em Bandai!!

I live in Brazil and here they don't even have the V1s!!!!! (but i have 1 v1 and 2 v2s) There is no Bandai in Brazil!!! It is absurd!!!!! :D

--------

But I am moving to Europe next year so there I will but as many as I want. :mimitchi:

--------

And hopefully they will have the KEITAI!!! It must be so cool to see your likle baby in color on your mobile, hahahahaha. :(

--------

WE WANT KEITAI!

WE WANT KEITAI!

WE WANT KEITAI!

Who is with me?????

:furawatchi:

I think so because in the mid-90's SEVERAL Tama's were sold in Japan and not even one came to the US toy stores!!!! (Some kinds that were sold in Japan-- Yasashii, Arukotchi, Mesu&Osu, and several more!!)

Just think if EVERY Tama you have were Japanese. You would probably not understand what it needs!!

[SIZE=30pt]YES!!!!!![/SIZE]Yasashii, Arukotchi, Mesu&Osu!all should come to U.S.!!!!!! :( :chohimetchi:

:D :( :( :p do you live in canada then. frm Madcow p.s that is so cool if you do cos me mates cousin lives in canada and me other mate lives in canada to.

I don't noe what a "Keitai" is some one show me a pic! :wacko:But YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!I WANT ONE! :eek: ;) :p :p I WANT TO SEE IT ON SHELVES NOW! :D BANDAI,YOU HEARD ME!NOW!!IF YOU DONT,I WILL NEVER BUT FROM YOU GUYZ AGAIN!IM DESPERATE!KEITAIKEITAIKEITAIKEITAIKEITAIKEITAIKEITAIKEITAIKEITAIKEITAIKEITAIKEITAI

I think Keitai should come out in the United States. Everyone's always so obsessed about their cell phones and adding stuff to them that it'd make Bandai profits soar. :lol:

i think they should come to everyone, not just the U.S. while they are not as horribly expensive as the other more rare tamas, it would be nice to have them at a cheaper price than ebay or yesasia.com.

i did order mine from yesasia recently though :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back