Should Lucario Be counted as a legendary

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

imryan

Reaction score
i dont think he is because he can make little riolus

yes. there are a BUNCH of legendaries in D/P and Lucario is one of them. take Lucario and the mystery of mew? only legendaries (exepting where Pikachu is a star) are the stars in the movies... at least i think..

cecib :p

no he shouldn't be because you can breed it with another one or a ditto to make a riolu and riolu has an evolution and lengendary pokemon don't have evolutions.

no he shouldn't be because you can breed it with another one or a ditto to make a riolu and riolu has an evolution and lengendary pokemon don't have evolutions.
no... legends can have evelutions.... uh....

cecib :furawatchi:

Is rotom a legendary or just a regular pokemon like Lucario? (sorry if I went off topic!) People say it's not legendary, but I think so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is rotom a legendary or just a regular pokemon like Lucario? (sorry if I went off topic!) People say it's not legendary, but I think so.
I personally wouldn't consider it legendary, but it might be. It's something only obtained through a LOT of work so that would make me think legendary, but it's an overall weak Pokemon caught at a low level, so I'm not sure.

I think it's just considered a 'special' one.

[SIZE=8pt]yea its like this no legendarys breed exept manaphy and phione nothing else i should know ive learnt from the best tim alison briedie jack tom meskie matt chris elen and nathon and another jack to make a pokemon master:me![/SIZE][/size]

Last edited by a moderator:
yes. there are a BUNCH of legendaries in D/P and Lucario is one of them. take Lucario and the mystery of mew? only legendaries (exepting where Pikachu is a star) are the stars in the movies... at least i think..

cecib :)
No, lucario is not counted as a legendary for many reasons;

Lucario is not a legendary Pokemon. It evolves for, one thing (Manaphy does not have a pre-evolution, just a baby Pokemon) and is avaliable just like every other regular Pokemon.

To currently classify a Pokemon as legendary:

- The Pokemon must not evolve or have a pre-evolution.

- The Pokemon may have a gender, but must not be able to breed to create others of the same species (note that this does not exclude Manaphy).

- The Pokemon is found on a higher-than-normal level when special places are visited, or special events are fulfilled.

- The Pokemon is stated to be legendary in television shows or the game itself.

Lucario does not meet these qualifications - it is not legendary.

Some people may think it is legendary because of the movie - Lucario and the mystery of Mew, but it is just a special Pokemon that has the controll of something called the Aura.

I personally wouldn't consider it legendary, but it might be. It's something only obtained through a LOT of work so that would make me think legendary, but it's an overall weak Pokemon caught at a low level, so I'm not sure.I think it's just considered a 'special' one.
rotom is not a lengendary, he is a rare my cuz has two

As much as i luv lucario, he's not really legendary, his base stat total is 525, a pokemon must have a base stat total of at least 600

to qualify as legendary (there are some non-legendaries that have a stat this high though, these are: dragonite, tyranitar, slaking, salamence, metagross and garchomp), and also, as stated before (a lot), legendaries cannot be part of an evolution line, i hope this answers the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back