Should people forgetver1 and ver2 and onlycarever3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should people forgetver1 and ver2 and onlycarever3

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• don't care

• let other people choose

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
From my understanding, you're saying "Shoudl we just forget all about the v1s and v2s and just talk about v3s"?

No. Way.

Not everyone has a v3. They aren't all over europe yet. The point of tamatalk is to talk about ALL tamagotchis, including v1s, v2s, v3s, angels, minis, you name it. Tamatalk would be rather boring as a v3 only tamagotchi site.

Besides, v3s aren't the best thing ever. Their batteries don't last very long anyway.

So, no way hosay! I don't want to forget about my v1s and v2s: the concept you preposed is pretty rude. *hugs Rubi, Ryzn, Yumi, and Tomos*

From my understanding, you're saying "Shoudl we just forget all about the v1s and v2s and just talk about v3s"?
No. Way.

Not everyone has a v3. They aren't all over europe yet. The point of tamatalk is to talk about ALL tamagotchis, including v1s, v2s, v3s, angels, minis, you name it. Tamatalk would be rather boring as a v3 only tamagotchi site.

Besides, v3s aren't the best thing ever. Their batteries don't last very long anyway.

So, no way hosay! I don't want to forget about my v1s and v2s: the concept you preposed is pretty rude. *hugs Rubi, Ryzn, Yumi, and Tomos*
The batteries do too last long.

I keep the sound on ALOT, connect ALOT, play games and interact and such ALOT, Im on 10th gen and it hasnt once showed the outta batteries sign.

But you still shouldnt. I wuv my v2! *hugs my v2*

The batteries do too last long.I keep the sound on ALOT, connect ALOT, play games and interact and such ALOT, Im on 10th gen and it hasnt once showed the outta batteries sign.

But you still shouldnt. I wuv my v2! *hugs my v2*
Mine's battery died on both of mine 3rd generation.

acording to tama fans (like my self) tamagotchis are people and just like people, some people have more then others. V3 has more then V2 and V2 has a little more then V1. But no matter want, people (and tamagotchis) shouldn't be critisized on what they don't have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back