Should tama V4 be able to download songs of the

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should tama V4 be able to download songs of the computer like an I-pod ?????????????????????????????

• Yes!Yes!Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!&

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not sure

• Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!&#

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

user 106848

Reaction score
I think it would be awesome if tamagothis did that ! ;) :D :lol:

Imagine, you have a section in games called "music". You press B and it says "password". On the computer there is a sight called "tama rock" that gives you passwords for songs to download on your tama !!! :huh:

Um, I don't think that would be very good. That would cause the price to go up for tamagotchi v4 to go up which wouldn't be very good.

Sorry!

*~Tamagotchi~*

People wouldn't buy a tamagotchi for more than it;s worth, and that's $14.99 US Dollars. And besides, if you want songs use a CD Player or an iPOD.

*~Tamagotchi~*

even thought it would be cool to have a mini Ipod in your pocket it would probably be a lot of money! :D so I chose unsure since it is a good idea but the price might have a problem...

It is true, it would cost tones of money but I'm open for suggestions! Like having waterproof tamas!

I think they should have a backlight, USB cord, be waterproof and be like an I-pod.

No! I really believe that if you want music, - buy a music player. if you want a virtual pet, - buy tamagotchi. cameras, phones ect i feel the same I buy a gadget for its purpose or it kinda goes to pot and losses its original qualities. People want quality, the only way to get that reasonably is to buy 1 gadget for that specific reason.

It is true, it would cost tones of money but I'm open for suggestions! Like having waterproof tamas!
Yes! Now it should be water proof and have a blacklit screen! I'd love that! That would be awesome. That way I don't have to worry about it falling in the toilet, sink, or bathtub! or pool :gozarutchi:

*~Tamagotchi~*

I would love for them to be color pixels, and mabye be able to type messages and send them to other tamagotchi owners, like sending text messages on a cellphone. Even having tamagotchis speak words would be cool!

I would love for them to be color pixels, and mabye be able to type messages and send them to other tamagotchi owners, like sending text messages on a cellphone. Even having tamagotchis speak words would be cool!
Text messaging would be AWESOME! The range could be 2 miles and it would send the message to anybody who is in the range. Color pixles would be sooo cool! I dunno about talking tamagotchi, it can get annoying and you can't take it to school. <_<

*~Tamagotchi~*

Hi,

I think there should be a backlit screen,waterproof and omg text messaging... i also think they should be stronger, if you drop it it breaks... music would be cool too but ya $$$ would go up up and away.. not good. having a cell phone in it would ROCK!!! thats all bye!

sinserally, Angel B) :D

No because that is what a ipod is for. And tama's are virtual pets

No because that is what a ipod is for. And tama's are virtual pets
Exactly. That's why we have iPODs. We don't need tamagotchis to have music players in them.

But the waterproof and blacklit screen idea is AWESOME!

*~Tamagotchi~*

If it had songs downloaded on it, then it would completley ruin the purpose of a Tama!

No offense to th people who thinks it would be a cool idea.

Well, the price might be 2 expensive so I say NO!!!!!

I think a backlit screen, waterproof, glow in the dark, text messaging, heat sensitive colour-change one wud b kl! with 20 games and loads more! :) :wub:

Um, I don't think that would be very good. That would cause the price to go up for tamagotchi v4 to go up which wouldn't be very good.
Sorry!

*~Tamagotchi~*
Same. If a Tama v4 could do that it would be WAY too much money for a tama mp3 palyers and ipods are expensive enuf and besides, if it could do that we would all know what that means...... Ppl who can afford it will buy every last one until theres no more, V3s are popular enuf luckily theyre only about $14 where i live

I don't mind the prices going up..I would buy Tamas for anything!

Tama music isn't a bad idea, but although I think that if a tamagotchi had music in it, it kinda misses out the whole point of a virtual pet. But again, it's still a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back