should there be a tama-guide

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gaara_girl_0929

Reaction score
i was gonna make this into a poll but im not good at polls ..too confusing lol

anywayz i was thinking that maybe there should be a tamatalk guide appretiation week-like the admin can pick any week out of the month out of the year where us tamatalk members help out the guides...its just an idea so no flaming keep this topic clean

We're always mean to help out the Guides by reporting problem topics and being nice and non-SPAMmy :D . I'm always appreciating the Guides, they have a LOT of work! Maybe everybody could just be extra good from now on :p .

StarTama :hitodetchi:

Every week should be guide appreciation week o.o' We should always be thankful of the work they do, not just one week out of the year lol. And we can always help out the guides by being respectful and reporting threads that need to be reported.

Every week should be guide appreciation week o.o' We should always be thankful of the work they do, not just one week out of the year lol. And we can always help out the guides by being respectful and reporting threads that need to be reported.
.. ;) and on that note, I think we might just close this topic :D

That was a nice suggestion and very kind of you, but we know lots of ppl appreciate us and do their best to help out - all year 'round - and we appreciate them too :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back