Should there be a tamagotchi magazine?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TAMAFAMiLY08

Reaction score
Should there be a Tamagotchi magazine? I think there should. that would be awesome! It could have updates,rumors,games,cheats,and anything else you would want! Sign this petition and when we get 5,000 names,we'll send it to bandai!

Thanks!

TAMAFAMiLY08 :mellow:

Yes! that would be way awesome.It could contain loads of helpful info.You have my Sign.

-Heart of stone87

[SIZE=14pt]Oh Yes I think that would be great! It would give us helpful tips on getting the best characters and how to get more gotchi points! [/SIZE]

IMyTama :furawatchi:

Hey..that's a great idea!!! There can be tons of stuff about Tamas in it! Here's my signature:

xxMakikoxx :rolleyes:

Oh YES YES YES!!!!!

~TamaLuver03~

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats gonna be cool!They can write extra info.

Selia

Last edited by a moderator:
yes!!! that would be so cool and helpful! You have my sign! ;)

~MOON~

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-tamasuperlover

P.S. If you want 5,000 names, you're gonna have to get 7% of all of Tamatalk's members to join. That is a LOT of posts!

That would be cool! There could be like articles about tama's codes, and tons of stuff in it! you also wouldn't have to go on the computer for everything!

<3~~Loola~~<3

(tama 3445521508)

This means alot guys! Also,If you know haow to get this to bandai when we are done,Please PM me! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back