Should There Be A Version 4?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should There Be A Version 4 Tamagotchi?

• Yeah! I LOVE TAMA'S!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No! That's just going TOO far!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
they should make one based on the entama - i want my tama to go to work :D

Yea, I think that they should. The only problem with that is that when you get a new version of tama is that you stop having as much interest in your other versions. At least thats how it is for me.

Opinions please

some people say they already HAVE a version 4!

i think the're lying and if they do have one its FAKE. :mellow: :furawatchi:

same here. Once a get a new tama I stop caring about my old version. :angry: :angry: :angry: :huh: :mametchi:

i voted i voted i voted voted voted! by the way have any of u heard of john philip sousa??????

I think they definitly should. The only problem is that when they come out with a new version, they sell out EVERYWHERE. I got lucky with V3 and found one quickly. I did go to Toy R Us and they said that they got 36 in and they sold out in less than 4 hours!!!! Bandi should just send more shipments out or something.

DEFINITELY!! There should be a version 4! I have an idea:

It should be an English version of the Entama!! And better!!

So, who's going for it?

And I'm currently waiting for an Entama to arrive. I got it off YesAsia.

of couse there shood be it shood go up 2 like ver 12878934779858758847857574377547564547575757578547

thants heaps! :( :D

guess what me and my friends had to do a project and we made up a tamagotchi version 4 cool huh but it is just paper :furawatchi:

Yea, I think that they should.  The only problem with that is that when you get a new version of tama is that you stop having as much interest in your other versions.  At least thats how it is for me.
Opinions please
same for me

:unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think they should but people might

have just bought a V3 and will be

annoyed.

I still voted for yes.

:hitodetchi: :huh: <_< :ph34r: :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts