Should There Be A Version 4?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should There Be A Version 4 Tamagotchi?

• Yeah! I LOVE TAMA'S!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No! That's just going TOO far!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet there is not a version 6 out in

china. That is insane cos they come from

Hong Kong!

:furawatchi: ;) :furawatchi: :D :mimitchi: B)

I luv TAMAGOTCHIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :D

There shuld be lot's of versions!

that b so cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool den dey did v5 v6 v7 v8 v9 v10

I think there should be more tama's, but what will we do w/ the others?? :furawatchi:

I do believe that they should make more tamagotchis, but REALLY. What else would the features be to still have it be as cheap as 15.00?

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssss,there should be! :lol: my tama looks like this!!!!

When I bought my silver and black tama off of eBay, I say tamagotchis that were version...8 or 9 I think...I'm not sure. But they were in Hong Kong.

I think they definitly should. The only problem is that when they come out with a new version, they sell out EVERYWHERE. I got lucky with V3 and found one quickly. I did go to Toy R Us and they said that they got 36 in and they sold out in less than 4 hours!!!! Bandi should just send more shipments out or something.
I know! Wal-Mart is starting to annoy me because they have a shipment in but they're to lazt to unpackit! I should've gotten my second (I'm a collector you see and I collect in pairs^.^) a long time ago! 3 weeks to be exact!

Its a bit soon ain't it? I mean Version 3's have only just come out in the Ok about what, a month ago. Bandai should definatly get going on a new design and stuff, I may send in ideas myself if I get round to it :huh:

I would love it if a v4 came out.I never lose interst in any other tamas which means ill be taking care of a v1 v2 v3 and a v4 (if they ever come out)if not v4 than i would like an entama which i have seen all the characters for. :p :rolleyes: :) :huh:

I know! Wal-Mart is starting to annoy me because they have a shipment in but they're to lazt to unpackit! I should've gotten my second (I'm a collector you see and I collect in pairs^.^) a long time ago! 3 weeks to be exact!
all 3 walmarts around my house ARE ALWAYS SOLD OUT!!! i walkd along the side of walmart and saw something that said" tamagotchi version 2 :fragile" and i asked if they could unpack and they said sure come back tomorrow i come back tomorrow and hear "oh sorry forgot" they never ended up unpacking them :D

Yes.

What happens with my Tamas is that, when my V 1's battaries died, V 2 was out. When my V 2 Got fried, the V 3 comes out.

:wub: I'm cursed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back