SHOULD U B ABLE TO TAKE TAMAS 2 SKOOL

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SHOULD U B ABLE 2 TAKE TAMAS 2 SKOOL. MY SKOOL WONT LET ME IT IS NOT FAIR!!

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Ihate tamas but yes

• Ilove tamas but no

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
nah. it would sorta ruin the point of caretaking, now would it B)

But some sorta "school" item that did a little cutscene like the lenght of the pencil cutscene would be cool -_-

M

M

M

MMMMMMM

MM MM MM

MMMMMMMMM

MMM MMMM

MMMM MMMMM

MMMMMMMMMM

MM MM

M M

TAMA(UP)

would die if i don't take it to skool

I'm sorry, but I say no.

Tamagotchi's shouldn't interfere with your education.

And another thing, people might find it distracting.

I think that you should be allowed! All you would do is put it on pause during class! That sounds like my school, we weren't allowed to where nail polish at my school! :furawatchi:

I don't go to school anymore but I say yes!@# You think the airforce will let me bringn it to bootcamp. :X

i don't go to school anymore either, zilla :furawatchi: well, college, but that's a way far cry from middle/high school.

i voted maybe, because i think it would be alright to have them out when you had breaks, lunch time, or any other free time. otherwise, if you were in class, you'd have to pause them.

Yes, but only alowed to play with it/ take it off pause during lunch, free periods OR Recess

i_luv_mimitchi can you be my friend and i think maybe because i cinda think both i like you because you ansewed my question in the glith thing thank you so much all i need is my spare battarie and il be fine :wacko: :ph34r: :(

we are allowed.......i voted yes, but maybe no....i mean ppl who just got theres tama play with them during school....ok i admit i sometime play with it....but u should still be able to take it toschool so u could play with it during play :gozarutchi:

yes! yes! yes! people dont even know about tem at my school but some do like every one had one last year . now no one has one!! so it sorta runs the idey of bring it to school but yes becaus a fue of tem have one and are getting more

My friend brings hers to school, but we only take it out at lunch, so it doesn't distract anyone or interfere with our education.

we r not allowed to take it to school. The teachers say it is anti-social. how stupid is that because connecting them isn't anti-social at all!! :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back