Should we be able to talk every day?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should we be able to talk every day?

• No way!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

• I don't care

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muffin/Bunny

Reaction score
I think we should be able to talk on tama chat every day. But who dosen't? But anyway maybe if we vote on it they will let us. I really don't think so though....but it is a good try.

Adding on to what Olber said, it'd also be hard for guides to moderate it. Usually they only have a guide in there about four-fifths of the time it's open--and if it was open all the time there'd be alot more spamming, swearing etc. since there wouldn't be guides around so much.

~Mimitchilover

The reason why we can't talk everyday is because it costs money! Even though I voted Yes I just want to say that we can't talk everyday because is costs to much! Maybe if more people became sponsors Admin could afford to expand the talking dates to maybe weekends +Fri and Thurs or somethin' like dat!

I agree with Bubba, sweet kandi,mimitchilover, and Olber. TamaTalk doesn't have enough money and bandwidth for it to open every day. Just think of it as another reason to look forward to the weekend! Hey, it used to be only open on Sundays, and we're preety lucky to have it open two days in a week. A lot of forums don't have chatrooms at all.

We used have a topic like this before but Im afraid it has too many downpoints:

• Bandwidth:It costs money, and what with the new server upgrade, increase in members etc, it'll cost a whole lot more money.
  • Slowed down site:Ok, we have a new server, but we will still get downtimes if we get the TamaChat everyday
  • If it's on all the time: it'll be hard to catch people we want to talk to, but if its all concentrated in 48hours, you have a much higher chance of talking to them
  • Not Used:Some people have life after school and homework, so they wouldn't be able to come on, wasting bandwidth for nothing in a way
  • Supervision:It's enough to supervise over the weekends!!

Last edited by a moderator:
this would be nice but lets just keep this in our dreams lolthe weekend is enouth and think about admin it must cost him over £1,000 every year for the chat and the forums and... Tamatalk!!!

Can you think about poor Admin paying for this all? I think the weekends are good enough!

`Jade

i think it should be open like 3 days a week it would be easier for some people who are bus on the weekends ( but it would cost admin a TON of $$$) :D

This has been done to death!

1) Keeping TamaChat open means $$$ that we don't have!

2) If TamaChat were open all the time it would be an even greater responsibility for the Guides who already have enough on their plates! :ichigotchi:

3) There is more than enough going on in the forums to talk about

4) If TamaChat were open everyday it wouldn't be special anymore

5) Most of you have access to IM... you can chat with your friends any time of day with that instead.

Primarily it costs $$$$ because chat uses bandwidth and bandwidth costs $$$

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back