Shoutouts for people's birthdays

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw that it's Luke's birthday on December 15. Whoah, it's my sister's birthday too! O:

I've never talk to you Luke but Advance Happy Birthday! =]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to the person above, although I do not know you. x]

I wanna give a shoutout to myself [Yeah, I'm that sad] and Ash. Happy Birthday Ash even though it's not your birthday for another few days.

Your Welcome Luke. I'm Briel, by the way.

Happy Birthday Ash!, although I don't know you. =]

:3

It's really weird, yet funny, seeing my name on the birthdays list. And, I'm still 12. I'm not 13 until 10:19pm my time [GMT], and yes, I will try my best to be in TC at that time. =D Thanks to all you people who have wished me a happy birthday, and those who will. <3

WOOHOO, LUUUKE. Happy birthday, Kuke! 8DDD xDD Hahahaha, I don't know what else to say but... YIPPEE. x3

Have a really great day~

Kuke. :3

Today at school was awesome. ;o Some people got me some presents, and I was all, "Woah...thanks! x3".

EDIT: Smiley fail >:

Haha, Kuke. x3 Birthday's are so fun. And you're finally a teenager. Well. At 10 pm tonight. 8D You should make a countdown. xD

Thank you guysss. <3

I dedicate this screen-cap to anyone who was online at the time.

And Sarah. xD She wasn't meant to be on there, but she replied to me [in our awesome MSN convo] just in time.

SO SARAH YOU ARE ON HERE TO! >:]

https://i50.tinypic.com/30ti7nm.png

Nervous...? o.o Why?

Happy Birthday Ashhh. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back