Shoutouts for People's Birthdayyysss

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy belated birthday to one of my good friends that's not on TamaTalk!

Happy birthday to one of my friends. I never see her and I miss her, but I still keep in touch with her.

Happy Birthday `Krystal in advance! ^^

My birthday's... next year. ;w;

Yay, Happy Birthday, Google! 8D

Also, another belated birthday to my buddy who is again NOT on Tamatalk! XD

Happy birthday, Google! What would I do without thee? :p Also, happy birthday to my friends Tony and Richmond!

Happy birthday to my friend, Alexis, and also a happy birthday to one of our guides here on TamaTalk, Aubrey Hepburn! :)

Happy birthday to my friend, Michaela! :p Goodness, I can't believe it's the end of the month already!

Happy early birthday, Krystal! :D Also, a happy birthday to a former classmate, Christina!

Happy birthday to.......

lukie99(19), Yuyi76(20), Absinthe(22), TamagotchiYay(25), **UrItChI**(16), darkrain(18), Waveman(21), Tamma_2011(24), Kitteh(21), wildchick12(16), emmaraeann(36), *CjPirate*(12), litalu(21), walt815(14), pasteurize(22), neesee9(17), Tynan mayhew(15), angel89450(25), PixelChibi(45), iluvryan101(14), Avril_Lavigne(26), sakura_petals(17), amber86(24), meiakitty(28), tamalover123321123(14), tetemama97(13), Nazotchi25(14)

All the TT members having a birthday today. If you are one of them, happy birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRYSTAL!!! =DDDDD

I love you to pieces, my dear. And you're an amazing friend, Star Wars and LOTR and all. :)

And may the force ALWAYS be with you...;D

*big huge virtual birthday hug*

<3

Thank you Clara~<33

MONSTR. YOUR POST MADE ME ALMOST TEAR UP. I'VE MISSED YOU AND I STILL LOVE YOU TO DEATH<3

I've gotten a dozen happy birthdays from all of my online friends, and only one in real life. You guys ROCK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back