shovel helllp!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pleshae

Reaction score
i purchased a shovel thinking i wouldnt be able to use it till adult and it was the first time it was in my shop so i had to get it because people kept saying something about getting money from it and i just clicked on it to see if i could use it at all and it worked but all that happened was a snake popped out and bit me

what does that mean and why didnt i get any points?

[SIZE=21pt] :lol: yeah when i used it i got a snake then i got money when when i used my other one! (but i was afraid to use it though)[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
i purchased a shovel thinking i wouldnt be able to use it till adult and it was the first time it was in my shop so i had to get it because people kept saying something about getting money from it and i just clicked on it to see if i could use it at all and it worked but all that happened was a snake popped out and bit me
what does that mean and why didnt i get any points?
Dear Pleshae

The shovel is just like Halloween you dont know if your going to get a trick or a treat.

Hope i have helped you

try getting a chest u have better luck getting points otr a present there

Snake? peshaw. i dont even know about clicking on a shovel you press the button not "click" it

U probably have never heard of Joe Zombie

Bionicboy

The shovel is random.a snake could come out a tart could come out some points could come out and some poop can come out!I ussally get 1,000 points from it.

well....u can use the shovel, plant, chest, lamp and fishing pole at any age. the items can give you:-

SHOVEL:

#points

#snake

#cake

PLANT

#man eating plant (makes lose one happy heart)

#points

#happy plant (gives one happy heart)

CHEST

#Turns into oldie/baby (lose all happy hearts [not sure of hungry hearts] and weight goes to minimum

#gives points

#gives present

LAMP

#gives points

#rains on you (lose all hungry and happy hearts)

#gives gift

FISHING POLE

#Gives points

#gives big fish (not to eat)

#gives can (cannot use)

wow...that wasnt copy and pasted! that took a while...i hope its of use to you and pls point out any mistakes to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back