Show Me Your Collection :P How Awesome Is It?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CuteLilChibiTama<3

Reaction score
Tammies Tamagotchi Collection :eek:

Orange Tamagotchi Home Deka

Blue Tamagotchi Home Deka

Orange Kutchipatchi Design V4

Pink And White Chibi Tamagotchi

Yellow Tamagotchi Colour

Blue Tamagotchi School

Green Tamawalkie

Red ClockFace Japanese P1

Silver Japanese Tamagotchi Angel

Light Blue Japanese Tamagotchi Ocean

Yellow Japanese Tamagotchi Morino

Japanese Genjitchi Tamagotchi

Japanese Mothra Tamagotchi

Pink Stars Music Star Tamagotchi

US Blue P1 Tamagotchi

Pink Flowers V2 Tamagotchi

Pink Royal Tamagotchi V5

Black Diamonds Tamagotchi V5

Blue Tamagotchi Music Star

Blue Snowflake V4 Tamagotchi

White Donuts V2 Tamagotchi

Green Tribal V4.5 Tamagotchi

White And Pink Music Star Tamagotchi

Blue And White V1 Tamagotchi

US Clear Light Blue P1 Tamagotchi

Japanese Pink Mesutchi Tamagotchi

Japanese Green And White Osutchi Tamagotchi

Japanese Clear Black Osutchi Tamagotchi

Blue And Pink V4 Tamagotchi

Purple V4 Tamagotchi

European Light Blue V3 Tamagotchi

European Girls Rock Purple V4.5 Tamagotchi

Scarlet Rythem Music Star Tamagotchi

Red And White Tamagotchi V2

Green Topical V3 Tamagotchi

Non Tamagotchi ;)

Pokemon Electronic Pet

Pocket Pikachi Colour

Digimon Clear V6

Neopets Red Tonu

Red 50 In 1 Gigapet

Blue 50 In 1 Gigapet

Green 24 In 1 Gigapet

Green Turtle Littlest Petshop Pet

Mine is in my signature
Hey thats awesome. What condition is your mothra in, i could only find one that was a little yellowed with age. but other than that its pretty good :eek: i havnt played with it yet but i might give it a go once the Angel im running dies ;)

Thanks! :eek: My Mothra is in great condition. I haven't had a chance to play with it yet either, as I am more partial to the Angels and P2s most of the time. Where do you usually get your Tamagotchis? Ebay is my lifesaver when it comes to that. Do you have a favorite as well?

Ebay is my lifesaver when it comes to that. Do you have a favorite as well?
The Seller Jr-rc is AWESOME on ebay. I got most of my collection from him. His tamas are really reasonably priced too. Some are very very overpriced on ebay, and you gotta sift through them all to find the decently priced ones. He is great, has awesome communication, and ships SUPER fast. I'd definitely give him a go :eek:

Yeah, I've bought from Jason before. He does have reasonably-priced Tamagotchis. The great thing about him is that he's in Japan and he has a lot of the super rare Tamagotchis that aren't available much anymore. I can't wait till I get my hands on a Santaclautch and Devilgotchi. :eek:

get my hands on a Santaclautch and Devilgotchi.
I know what you mean, those 2 tamas would be so great to have. The only problem is that the Santaclautch is about $220 and the Devilgotchi is about $240, but i really really want them, so im waiting for someone who doesnt know what they are worth to list them on ebay for alot less than that
imageproxy.php
They are the 2 tamas i want the most, i also want a US Angel, but they are about $170
imageproxy.php

Whoa, impressive indeed! That's a LOT of tamagotchi.

How long did it take for you to collect all those?

@ kaipea: I got my first Tamagotchi in 1998 and had recently gotten back into the craze in 2007. For me, it took me about 3 months to get the bulk of what I have today. It's a work in progress though...still looking to add to it. I'm sure it took CuteLilChibiTama

@CuteLilChibiTama

I have (Ancestors first)

Turquoise P1

Blue and silver P2

Clear dk. blue P2

Clear lt. blue P2

Clear P2

Green P1

Green Santaclautchi

Blue English Ocean

Lt. Blue Chibi

Orange Home Deka

Blue Kakeibo

Blue and green Tamawalkie

Lt. Aqua V1

Lt. beige V1

Pink V1 (only pink one I have; was a gift)

Black Japanese V2

Blue w/stars V2

Blue waves V3

Clear yellow and blue V3

Psycho Colors V4

Translucent white and blue V4

Glow in the Dark V4

White Akai Keitai

The Earth V4.5

Blue Hawaii V4.5

Neon blue Uratama

Blue Space Trip V5

Blue and Black Asian V5

Blue with palm trees V5.5

Royal Family Beach V5.5

Disco Lights Music Star

Blue Rock City Music Star

Black Color Tama +

Blue Tama iD

VP's not Tamas

Blue Hello Kitty

Blue My Kitten

Lt. Blue Rugrats Reptar

Yellow Tasmanian Devil (Taz)

Green Gigapets kittn from KFC

Clear blue 49 pets in one knockoff.

OOPS!! I forgot my original Tama-- a royal blue P2 with yellow buttons and black around the screen.

WHEW!! I had to empty out the Gotchi Barn and the safe to list them all.

WHEW!! I had to empty out the Gotchi Barn and the safe to list them all
I completely understand :D I have this MASSIVE padded box that i have all of my Tamas in, and would appear that i need to get a new one, mine is very overfull. That's a really impressive collection B) . How long have you been collecting for? And how much did your Santa one cost? I really want one but there all around $220 now, and I'm not sure i can justify that. But i know i will probably get one eventually :angry:

Wow, very impressive collection indeed, magicboa! I too would love to get a Santa and Devil someday because I already have pretty much everything else as far as the vintage ones go. I still need to find a nice box for my collection too. Regarding storage, I picked up a neat little tip: try and find those little silica packages (they usually come in jewelry boxes) and store them with your Tamagotchis. Silica is a good desiccant and prevents moisture damage.

@ Kaipea: Thanks :) I'm quite proud of them. I absolutely love collecting them. Some people collect Models or figurines, i just love my Tamas :eek: Hasn't cost me that much either haha! How many Tamas do you have?

@ Magicboa: I see you have a Home Deka. I love the look of these, but i havnt been able to really figure my two out haha!. Have you had a test run with your Tamas, and if so how do you operate the Deka :) And what got you into tamagotchis? For me it was just a very fun way to pass the time, and you get to really adore the characters, forever waiting to get that elusive kutchipatchi lol (at least i have been, still havnt got him yet)

@ OldSchoolTama: Its taken me about 3 to 4 months to build my collection, I started with one Blue P1 and a purple V4, so when you look at it that way, its alot of Tamas in so little time. But its something i love doing and it brings me alot of happiness. Makes it worth waking up on Mondays, knowing you might be getting a Tama in the mail :p

This is mine. I just reduced myself from

over 300 to those 29.

https://j.imagehost.org/0979/1_32.jpg

- all 4 US-Oceans - Devil - Angel

- Mothra - Santa - Forest - TamaOtch

- Genjitch - 2 Baby Bats - School - Mezamatch (but in red now)

- Uratama - Dr.Slump - Kimiko - iD - Dinosaur Fake - Osu &amp; Mesu

- Tamagochu Pair - another old Fakie - a V2 - 2 big Dekas - Yasashii

Last edited by a moderator:
VERY nice collection, Makea! It's cool that you have the Yasashii...those are pretty rare and SUPER expensive. I could probably justify getting a Santa and Devil but probably not a Yasashii. :D I dunno, are they a lot of fun? I kind of want to try out a TamaOtch...it seems kind of interesting.

@CuteLilChibiTama

Merci :huh:

The Yasashii wasn't that expensive at all,

I got it for 128 $ - unfortunately it wasn't

in its' original package. I love it! Its' 6 buttons

are blinking while playing with it &lt;3

https://j.imagehost.org/0529/1_61.jpg

The TamaOtch is a little weird...interesting, but I

never managed to raise it without freaking out.

It's a bit different from other tamas and I never

had the time to look for some more information.

Oh wow, that is pretty decent for a Yasashii. Did you get it on Ebay and had you been looking long for it? I also like that little feature on the Yasashii. :huh: Nice, I'm curious enough about the TamaOtch to get one.

No, got it from a german Forum

and didn't even search for it :D

But I really like it, it's cute :3

Pretty nice collection, tamag0tchi. :p I'm happy to know that you're looking to get into the ancestors too. They're amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back