Show Off Your Art/Photography/Digital etc

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG I haven 't seen you in forever. If you don't remember me it's CourtneeMalakian :huh: I don't know if you're still my myspace friend though... :/
lmfaooo dude, i remember you.

[x

i dont know if i am. Dx

TWP - What program do you use to edit your pictures? I have to yet to find a good photo-manipulation program - I've tried Photobucket, but... ^_^
Either way, it's stunning. ^_^
I use Photoshop Elements. I would love love love to have CS3 but it's way to expensive. D:

Elements cost like.. $50 bucks and it's pretty good. I also have downloaded a free version called GIMP and I heard it's a good equivalent to CS3 for being free but it's a bit difficult to use.

If you can figure it out, it's very nice. ;]

@FOBioheartspete - Woah, that is such an adorable picture!

I actually just downloaded GIMP, lol.

I'm figuring out how to use it right now, so hopefully it will help me. ^^

I don't have any pictures, but I wanted to pop in here and say that everyone else's pictures are stunning! The colors, and objects and EVERYTHING! Well done, ya'll. *Claps*

*Goes to get junky camera and attempts photography; feeling very inspired*

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a question City Lights. :]

What program do you use?

' date='January 13, 2009 08:02 pm'] I've got to know what camera you use, please please please.
I've been absolutely dying to take up photography, but the camera I have makes the pictures come out strange.
The first one is with the Canon Rebel XS, and the other 3 were with my old digi. camera- Panasonic DMC-FX30, I think, lol.

Photography is so woorrth it, you basically can use any camera. Just look into all cameras before buying one so you can weigh out pros/cons about each one. Also try to decide what type of stuff you're interested in, and buy lenses based off that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back