Shy but here. :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fee-ona

Reaction score
Hello all!

I'm a little lass who was into Tamagotchi's when I was younger and now I've started to collect them! I adore all the cute designs, it's just a shame there's so many out there!

I bought 2 Version 5's this morning (eee, the cute Argos Pink one!) and have been amused by the little tama's bobbing around the screen, also raising a Tama on Version 4, who's currently looking after a little baby. :3

Even though there is a pause feature I find it hard to do so, then they'd take forever to grow up! So sometimes I get sad that I can't take care of them at work. :p

So again, Hello! Tell me about the Tama's you are raising. ;)

Hi,and welcome to TamaTalk!I hope you took the time to read the User's Guide to TamaTalk.Im currently taking care of 1 of each version expcept v5,just so you know.

As you probably know ny know,there are many forums on TamaTalk that you can post in.Some are:

Seriously Tamagotchi

Fun Stuff

Suggestions

Have a great day!

Heya welcome to tamatalk. dont forget to check out the rules and regulations and the users guide before you start posing!

I am not raising any tamas at the mo

Latest posts

Back