Shyla's Diary,

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tama_san

Reaction score
Dear Diry, August 20, 2007

Ri ght now i m a shirotsubitchi sory i m not gud at spellin' yet, but when i goo to schol i will lern how. tuday i playd jump rope with my frendz. it wuz fun. wel i got to gu to diner,

Shyla :p

Dear direy, August 21, 2007

I went too school now and is better at spelling. I am lernin' capitls and sentencez. I am a Harutchi now and i play alot of jumprope stil. My teacher is Mrs.Nanny I cal her Nanny for short. I think i can be a jumprope campin! I got a good lunch today, Steak, mmm. . .

do u think i am better at spellin'?, I fell like this today: :p

Shyla

Dear Diary, August 22, 2007

Boy has tame gone by! Now I am a good teenager. I had to say goodbye to nanny today though :D , But i got a new high school teacher! Miss. Flower, She is really nice. I am perfect at spelling and now I can say alot more, Like my whole stats! It was my first time to go out into the town today. It was very big and so much to do! I went to the movie theater, Of corce the mall! and I got to see the tamagotchi king!!! Probably becuse I am a Ringotchi! I went to a little playhouse and cooked up some grub :unsure: . Oh! and I got mail form the king that evning, He gave me a melon! I had that for dinner. I got my Report card also, here it is:

Hungry: ****

Happy: ****

Training: *****

Intellegence: 52

Arts: 145

Socal, Kindness: 21

24 LB

Gen. 1st Generation

Mood: :wacko:

Love, Shyla

WILL CONTINUE

Dear Diary, August 23,2007

Bonjour! I am a full grown Maiditchi, I tured into one at 10:14 tama time. I had my last lesson with Miss.Flower.I applied for a job, Yet no replies yet. I went roller-scating nad got a ticket to france from the king! I went to music class and played my guitar and trumpet. The coffee in france Is very enjoyable, Soft caramel late. I saw the eiffel tower (is that how you spell it?) And took a little trinket, It was a plastic version of the Eiffel Tower. Soon I might get a little brother, (A new v4.5 tama) I hope he will not be a trouble-maker, Oh well, I like to clean! Also, I talked to my Per-School teacher, she was happy to talk to me. :) I wish I could invite the king over and share my tea-time with him, I want to go to Africa someday. :p I also had a trip to Guruguru town, Bought some milk and a slushie. Well, my last report card is here,

Mood: :eek:

Tamagotchi: Maiditchi

Happiness: ****

Hunger:****

Training:*********(nine)

Intelegence: 80

Fashon: 217

Socail: 29

Weight: 30

Name:Shyla

Generation: 1st Gen.

Love,

Shyla

Last edited by a moderator:
Will continue on, When I get the new tama there will be lots to write! :mametchi:

Latest posts

Back