Siblings having babies?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessica_A

Reaction score
aww I cant wait any longer, I want babies now. is there a way to make them have babies faster?

they are both 4yrs, 5 today and adults and soo much in love, they kissing all the time.=) soo sweet.

Also if they have babies, they will become siblings. then siblings would make babies.. kinda gross huh?

haha

lol I don't think it matters so much in the tamagotchi world. The short answer is no.... you just gotta be patient. The only way anything might happen quicker is if the match maker comes before they breed. But the matchmaker will pair you up with one of her tamas, not the tama you want to mate with.

they breed? what is that?

oh so they are not going to have babies toghether. whats the point by having four hearts and falling in love and all if they dont have babies?

I tought thats why you match them toghether.

Last edited by a moderator:
they breed? what is that?oh so they are not going to have babies toghether. whats the point by having four hearts and falling in love and all if they dont have babies?

I tought thats why you match them toghether.
Breed = mate, it is the same word essentially.

They will have babies together but you were asking how to speed up the process and you just can't do it. If you are wanting babies faster then when the matchmaker comes accept her offer. If you want YOUR tamas to breed faster there is no way... you just have to be patient. They will mate but it takes a few days from the time they fall in love. Then when you connect them (after a few days) they will have tamababies. If the matchmaker comes in between be sure to say no to her requests!

It is not possible for siblings to have babies as when two tama's pair up (a boy and a girl) they will always have either 2 boys or 2 girls as babies. This way in the next generation- brother and brother will not be able to mate and sister and sister will not be able to mate. So they either have to find a match from another tama or use the matchmaker. Just like in the real world!

Connect them a lot, and once you have 4 hearts on both boy and girl tama, then sooner or later they'll have babies!!

aww I cant wait any longer, I want babies now. is there a way to make them have babies faster?they are both 4yrs, 5 today and adults and soo much in love, they kissing all the time.=) soo sweet.

Also if they have babies, they will become siblings. then siblings would make babies.. kinda gross huh?

haha
When they have four heart hearts on eachother it takes 24 unpaused hours before they can have babies. ^^v

Yaaay I got two baby boys now. Wow it went fast.

So When they grow up I have to wait until the matchmaker comes? doesnt take for ages?

Also when does the parents leave the babies? wich age?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back