Siblings?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

leap for tama!

Reaction score
yaaaaaahhhh kitty~luver!!!!!!!! i luv her so much! ;) B) :unsure: :wacko: :p :mimitchi: :kusatchi: B) :ph34r: :D :D

I do have a big sister but she doesn't come here... or care for virtual oets for that matter. Funny thing is she bought me my first tama years ago and the whole reason i got started in caring for them^-^

-___0 Sybling? What sybling?
A sibling is a younger brother/sister.

I HAD one on here. After that big "V2 Loss", he liked them but somehow then hated them.

A sibling is a younger brother/sister.
I HAD one on here. After that big "V2 Loss", he liked them but somehow then hated them.
No, I know that. I don't have any syblings, and if they don't exist, they can't go on Tamatalk, can they? :mellow:

Technically yes, but she's never active. I don't really wish she was either. :mellow: Oh well. So I decided to choose no.

I have a beautiful 1 year, 11 day, 11 hour and 40 minute old sister.lol ;) She is the joy of my life. born June 14,2006, 10:45 am.11 days after my birthday... :D

Obviously she does not go on tamatalk!LOL :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
My sister is awesome! She's about a year old. The only bad thing is that when she runs into my room she makes papers FLY!!!!! I just cleaned up and she turns my room into a BATTLEFIELD!!!! Zaraza malaya!!!! o_O ok...

My little sister has an account on here. Her username is marytamagotchi. She is 7 years old and she's adorable! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back