siblins

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama-dude0.o

Reaction score
they are annoying i have a twin bro (identical)

a big bro whos 16

a little bro whos 1

and sisters twins identical who are 18

annoying

I have a brother.

He's awesome and nearly as crazy as I am.

And likes my drawings =D

(He stole ray-in-a-banana-suit and coloured it in for me xD)

ill name em all form least to greatest!

Kristopher(Just born),Talexia(7),Griffen(7),Jahni(12),Jenny(12),Kristen(18),Talor(17)

Jahni and I are twins (Im Jenny)

Boy

Girl

I have one older sister who I have spoken with in ages. She's 10 and a half years older than me ;D

Yeah i have siblings.

My brothers pull my hair and burp in my face and steal the last sweets and cereal, god, if you moved into my household, you would probably want to move straight out again!

My sisters are pretty decent. :D

Yah, I'm posting the first letter of their names, then age.

C-29,K-25,R-18,ME-10-12

C, K and me are girls, R is a boy.

C can be fun, but annoying. K is soooo fun, R is fun, when he's bothered, but he's too bust with his girlfriend to care about me now. C has a son and daugheter, also a husband. K has 2 sons, sadly one died at birth, one is alive though, she is a single parent.

I have an older brother named Rex, he's 17 and will be 18 on the fifth of July. He can be annoying, but hes hilarious!

Broken~Wings

I have two sisters.

One younger, one older :)

The older one is a really good artist, she draws my avatar on another website a lot, lol.

My little sister is somewhat annoying, but she's annoyingly funny

I have three brothers and one sister. They're all older than me (except for one of my brothers, we're the same age.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back