sick!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

drwhokid

Reaction score
i'm now really sick

it all started last night

i had/still am feeling sick

ive got diearea

wow i sure hope you feel better try using the bathroom a bit and think of happy thoughts :D

and i agree with **UrItChI** she can't help it if she is sick she needs advice not negative comments. suppose if you were sick and someone did that to you? or i might suggest

Pepto-Bismol that always seems to help me if im not feeling too well. i hope you feel better though.

~♥Candy♥~

Try flushing your body out with water. The more, the better. :D

And for the diahrrea part, try eating bananas to help your intestines function normally.

And keep an empty bathroom nearby at all times- just in case.

But right now, all you need to do is relax.

And no worries, the tummy bug only lasts for a couple of days.

But if you're still feeling extra- yucky, ask your parents for a stomach medicine that relieves diahrrea gently, like Pepto-Bismol or Imodium.

But if this lasts more than 3 days, I think it's time for the doctor to get imvolved.

And don't be embarrased. B) Everyone has the same bodily functions as you do.

ditto.

Pepto- Bismol and Tylenol work for me, I get sick alot. Also get vitamin c like fruit. Orange juice is good.

I'm surprised you are currently on the computer. I would usually just lie down and watch TV. Have you seen the doctor yet? What is your current temperature. I hope you get better soon :D
ive just got a bubbly tummy now

im going to see the new fantastic 2 so good luck to my sister

drwhokid

Hope you feel better! I'm sick too. :( I have swimmers ear, an ear infection, and a blister all in one ear. And it bleeds and lets out puss that appearently dried up and my friends mojm had to pick it out with some tool. It was gross.

Wow sounds awful bailey I hope you feel better too and drwhokid have you seen a doctor yet it might be stomach virus or just a normal tummy ache well regardless I hope you get well soon.

~♥Candy♥~

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, there are lots of things that you could do to help.

If you like a more natural approach you could eat and drink as many things with cinnamon in it as possible. This herb helps clear the intestine. Lay down a lot and put a heating pad over your stomach and if you feel any sharp pain, you should go and use the bathroom.

You could also drink some kind of mint tea. (as in peppermint or spearmint or both)

If you feel really sick to your stomach and nautious (sp) than you should eat or drink something with ginger.

Trust me, it will help a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back