Sickness akai

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarakotchi_Fan

Reaction score
Has your ketai akai become sick for no reason?

My Cherrytchi got sick for no reason...

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a reason why your tama gets sick in Keitai Akai. The reason is... you missed its training attention. Your tama gets sick if you're forgotten it. (Training attention lasts only 15 mins.) Train/discipline it if you see it is crying, mad, and yelling! ^_^ My tama got sick because I forgot to train it :angry: (I discovered it at my 5th generation) It's true! It's neglecting reason! ^_^

thats half way true Neko-Cat :( actually my tamigotchi v.5 was mad and i did not train it.

instead I made it happy and fed it untill all the hearts were filled, and my tamigotchi never got sick :eek:

thats half way true Neko-Cat :eek:   actually my tamigotchi v.5 was mad and i did not train it.instead I made it happy and fed it untill all the hearts were filled, and my tamigotchi  never got sick :blink:
This is Akai (Japanese tamagotchi) In Akai, the tama might get sick every time you miss a training call. (even the hungry and happy hearts are full) :huh:

In V.5 familitchi, you will lose 10 bonding points every time you miss a training call. :p :D ^_^

Ok, some one pretty please close up this topic :D becauseits finished. thank you very very much preety pretty pretty please! :D i will sing for you like a dove :D :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back