Sickness

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coco Boy

Designer: TamaTalk Guides Badge
Reaction score
Don't you hate getting sick?

I might have the flu. Aching body, burning eyes, etc.

Isn't sickness annoying?

Well I don't think anyone likes it lol so yes I hate it I hope you feel better have you gone to the doctor about it yet?

Yeah being sick isn't fun.

I just recovered from a bug a few days ago. It wasn't much fun but I am glad I feel better now. :p

[SIZE=7pt]Being/getting sick, yep. It sucks.[/SIZE]

I have a headache right now.

I have "sinus issues", it runs in the family. >_<

Well what makes my sickness worse is now I bit my tongue and some skin came up and it bled so now I have a sore tongue and a sickness. >.<

hahaha...

i get sick so easy! medical problems.

i ran a fever up to 106!

and then, in second grade, i was out for a whole month!

most people hate getting sick. i have a friend who gets sick a lot. like, once a month. grr, she's one of my best friends and it's annoying when she gets sick because she is sort of like my ride to school sometimes so, yeah. getting sick-not very fun. but be thankful you aren't permanently sick like people who have to go through chemo-therapy and physical-therapy and people who need mental help. i sometimes forget about those people, and when i remember, i feel bad i forgot.

most people hate getting sick. i have a friend who gets sick a lot. like, once a month. grr, she's one of my best friends and it's annoying when she gets sick because she is sort of like my ride to school sometimes so, yeah. getting sick-not very fun. but be thankful you aren't permanently sick like people who have to go through chemo-therapy and physical-therapy and people who need mental help. i sometimes forget about those people, and when i remember, i feel bad i forgot.
I cant help it Rhi xD

I know it must get annoying when I am not there, though.

Being sick isnt fun, ever, unless you are one of those people 0_0.

But, most people aren't like that.

I think very few people actually enjoy it, and yeah, it is a pain, and yeah, we all get sick.

I am sick alot, as Rhi said, and out of school often, it sucks, with the missing work and such, so yeah.

Ick.

Wow who doesn't hate being sick. Same as Rebbecca, I'm out of school often. Mostly for that-time-of-month. That's the stomach pains I REALLY hate, I know it's not sickness but yeah.

Don't you hate getting sick?
I might have the flu. Aching body, burning eyes, etc.

Isn't sickness annoying?
I absolutly hate the fly.When you get it though try taking panadol,it realy helps.Burning eyes can realy get on your nerves and stomach aches too,it's not a good feeling :D .

I hate getting sick. But I get the flu shot, so I don't get influenza whatever... xD

You should see me get ear infections every time I have allergy problems or even a cold. Ug. >.>

I once got the flu and the chicken pox at the same time...now that is pain you dont want to feel! T-T

Of course it is. Who on earth likes it? xD

Lucky for me, I don't get sick often. *_*

Did you know that elevator music makes your amune system stronger?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back