SIGGY CARNIVAL!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily78900

Reaction score
OK! Here is the siggy carnival, where you can win fun prizes for your siggy. Every once and a while some games open up so you can play! Ok, first game is dunk tank.

What you do to dunk the tama into the tank is unscramble this word: AMALKATT

Post when you have got it, and you win a free prize! The prize for this game is a SMALL SIGGY SOFA.

()

()

(oooo) SMALL SIGGY SOFA

The next game is Palm reading. If your palm reads that your lucky number is 7, you are a winner of this prize: SIGGY BUNNY DOLL

() ()

(*-*) SIGGY BUNNY DOLL

And the third game that is open right now is a Siggy Beauty Pagent.

I will post what siggys have entered later. The latest time that you can sign up for this pagent today is 4:00 PM.

Just post to play the games. Oh, remember: A siggy pet looks something like this: =(*-*)= MY SIGGY

The Grand Prize to the Beauty pagent is a SOLID GOLD SIGGY TROPHY, WITH YOUR SIGGY'S NAME ENGRAVED IN THE SIDE.

The second prize is asolid silver medal, and the third is a cupcake. But its a magical cupcake that gives you one wish.

The Dunk Tand contestants: :lol: :D and :wub: Post to tell me wich game u wanna play. and this siggy fair ends at 9:00 PM today.

AND DONT FORGET, LATER THERE WILL BE NEW GAMES OPENED.

Ok, See you here!

Last edited by a moderator:
Rebecca (@_@) says the word is TAMATALK !!! And she will enter the beauty pagent!

Tamatalk is the word! Congrats! Rebecca and Puff won the SMALL SIGGY SOFA !!!

Rebecca will enter the beuty pagent!

Cotton candy for sale: 2 Siggy Bucks!

_____

( )

( )

( )

( )

()

l

New Game Arcade: 50 Siggy Cents a game! Games: Sonic Siggy, A Siggy On Silly Street, and there is a TV lounge, for your pets to cool off.

unscramble these words for sonic siggy: onsci,ppahi,regen, to play A Siggy On Silly Street, unscramble these words: lowcn,lilys,dotnu.

To drop your pets off at the TV lounge, post 12345 and then your pet.

There is also a craft table.

Please Post some more!

One cotton candy for you, hey lets give out free gumballs to everyone!

O O O O O O O and small for the babies o o o o o o o o

Hey, theres also a new shop here. you can get jewlry, and food for your siggy pets, The food menu is:

Hot dogs, Hamburgers, Milkshakes, Sodas, Pizza, Cake, Ice water, and, oh look More free candy on the shelf!

hope you enjoy this fair!

Oh, and to win the rare doll you must post a letter from 1 to 30 in the carnival and whoever gets closest to the number that im thinking of wins the doll!

Also if your pet wants its palm read for the lucky number, post about it. Thanks!

Ok, I guess thats all, The lucky nimber was... 17! and only 1 person answered for the rare doll, so jenny and her siggy will get it, just come and claim it. And one cute siggy entered for the beuty pagent, and won! there were 7 other contestants, but you looked adorable, and all of your siggys got a free goodie bag when they left. Oh, the siggy that won was Rebecca. And everyone also should thank my little baby,

=(*-*)= Rose!!!

She helped me set up this whole thing. And, by the way, shes hungry. Someone might wanna feed her by PMing me.

OK, this day of the siggy fair was great. Tomorrow will hopefully be better. Todays Siggy Carnival is officially closed.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back