siggy questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keanitchi

Reaction score
What made you write your siggy as you did?

I was watching twilight when i was on the computer, and im a christian so yah

It's song lyrics.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wrote that song in my siggy. Its rubbish, eh? Sorry, I'm really not good at writing songs.

By the way, I think I sampled a bit of every party song in there. I sampled things like, red wine (from Lady Gaga Just dance), and get this started, which I can't remember who sang it, And Get this party started (P!nk)

This is just my attitude: there is time to be serious but that doesn't mean that you have to worry all the time!

I actually already made a topic about what made you choose your avatar, signature, and username. ;3 Here it is. It's still active so we can still post in it. :)

We ask everyone to try to remember to check the forums for existing topics that are the same as (or very similar to) your own topic idea.

If you see an existing, active thread on the forums, please use it instead of starting another new topic - it keeps all the useful / interesting info in one easy to find place - and the forums are tidier as a result ;)

I hope you understand why I am closing this copy ;)

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back