Siggy Shop!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~MileyCycrus~

Reaction score
Here I can make either rainbow fading Siggys or 2 colors fading into each other.

Rules

You may only order 3 times

No fighting Please.

These may take a while because I might have many to do.

You have to quote me to see the code. When you quote me copy and paste the code in to your siggy. Make the size 20 or 14 t make it standout more. (couldnt find any other way xP)

Note: If you order more then 3 I will ignore your 4th order

[SIZE=27pt][/SIZE]

Example of rainbow fades.

Example of 2 colors fading into each other

Form~

Text:(please not too long)

Which type? (rainbow or 2 colors):

Font:

If to colors then what colors:

Feel Free to order! If something goes wrong then I will get this topic closed. If they are any fights then this topic will be closed.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here I can make either rainbow fading Siggys or 2 colors fading into each other.

Rules

You may only order 3 times

No fighting Please.

These may take a while because I might have many to do.

You have to quote me to see the code. When you quote me copy and paste the code in to your siggy. Make the size 20 or 14 t make it standout more. (couldnt find any other way xP)

Note: If you order more then 3 I will ignore your 4th order

[SIZE=27pt][/SIZE]

Example of rainbow fades.

Example of 2 colors fading into each other

Form~

Text:

Which type? (rainbow or 2 colors):

If to colors then what colors:

Feel Free to order! If something goes wrong then I will get this topic closed. If they are any fights then this topic will be closed.

Thank you.
Form~

Text: I dont really care, any.

Which type? (rainbow or 2 colors): 2 colours

If to colors then what colors: pink and purple plz

[SIZE=27pt]Hannah Montana Rocks![/SIZE]

Code:
[SIZE=20][color=#e873c6]H[/SIZE][color=#e572c8]a[/color][color=#e270c9]n[/color][color=#e06fcb]n[/color][color=#dd6dcc]a[/color][color=#da6cce]h[/color] [color=#d569d1]M[/color][color=#d267d3]o[/color][color=#cf66d5]n[/color][color=#cc64d6]t[/color][color=#ca63d8]a[/color][color=#c761d9]n[/color][color=#c460db]a[/color] [color=#bf5dde]R[/color][color=#bc5be0]o[/color][color=#b95ae2]c[/color][color=#b658e3]k[/color][color=#b457e5]s[/color][color=#b155e6]![/color][/color]
There ya go.

OOOOO THIS SOUNDS SOOO COOL!!!

Text: WOOHOO Iam so phyched cuz I am SOOO BORED!!! WOOHOO!!

Type:2 colors

Colors:pink into black

thanks

Text: animals rule

Which type? (rainbow or 2 colors): 2 colours

If to colors then what colors: blue to red

the colors purple and light blue text: I LIKE CANDY!!!!TICKLE ME ELMO IS FUNNY ROFL!!
Please make the text smaller it might not fit in your siggy.

[SIZE=27pt]Animals Rule![/SIZE]

There is yours 1# Animal Lover. Quote this post to see the code. Copy it and paste it in your siggy.

[SIZE=21pt]I like candy[/SIZE]

There. Quote this and copy the code and paste it in your siggy.

TY I LOVE IT!!!
Your welcome!

[SIZE=21pt]Lions, Tigers, and puppies! Oh Cute![/SIZE]

Code:
[SIZE=14][color=#e15bde]L[/SIZE][color=#e15fda]i[/color][color=#e063d5]o[/color][color=#e066d1]n[/color][color=#e06acc]s[/color][color=#df6ec8],[/color] [color=#df76bf]T[/color][color=#de79bb]i[/color][color=#de7db6]g[/color][color=#de81b2]e[/color][color=#dd85ad]r[/color][color=#dd89a9]s[/color][color=#dd8ca5],[/color] [color=#dc949c]a[/color][color=#dc9897]n[/color][color=#db9c93]d[/color] [color=#dba38a]p[/color][color=#daa786]u[/color][color=#daab81]p[/color][color=#daaf7d]p[/color][color=#d9b378]i[/color][color=#d9b674]e[/color][color=#d9ba70]s[/color][color=#d8be6b]![/color] [color=#d8c662]O[/color][color=#d7c95e]h[/color] [color=#d7d155]C[/color][color=#d6d551]u[/color][color=#d6d94c]t[/color][color=#d6dc48]e[/color][color=#d5e043]![/color][/color]
cutepuppie10 its relaly long so you might not be ale to fit it all. I will shorten the text if it doesnt fit.

I want a siggy that says.....I love monkeys! I'm Cutiepuppy10's sister!

Purple is my fav color!

I want it to be in rainbow letters and medium size.

And if you can get this style,it's chalkboard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back