*Sigh*...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meowbark

September 2008 Contest Winner
Reaction score
Well I just started a Doujin a few week's ago called "Konoha Hero's" About a OC squad based off real people.

Apparently my friend Summer, heard about my Inuyasha OC Nyoko. And basically copied her. Only adding small details. Such as "Bigger breasts" "Her cat ears are fake" "She talks Third person" And after hearing the AWARD WINNING "Her parents were killed" Line, she killed me. Even if Nyoko's parents are still alive. She refuses to listen to my ranting. Thinking it's A OK to copy my Character.

I wanna strangle Summer right now. Any advice? I can't change Nonoko at the moment. Because I already started the Doujin >>''

Restart the doujin. Don't be lazy.

Hm, tough situation, tell her it's not ok to do such things. Chances are, she knows what she is doing, but nothing to stop it, teach her, sh ewill understand better from a friend.

Good luck

Peace

question- what is a doujin?
A doujinshi is a fan-made manga of an already existing anime/manga. I can't stand them mostway.

There are too many Naruto Doujins out there enough as it is, do we honestly need anymore? Try something original and different instead of using Fan-made characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back