*sighs*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is between Sasuke and Naruto Dieing cause neither of them is at the funeral thingy. I think it would be Sasuke since the series IS called Naruto XP

Wait, what?

Naruto dies?

I don't watch it so I'm a bit confused, but I've heard of it.

Its Naruto. I went on wikipedia. :/WHY SO YOUNG?! *crying*
Wait your right >< Sucky way to end Shippuden. But Wikipedia can be a crapsack sometimes. And remember its a movie. Like I watch movie like Inuyasha: Love that Trescends time. It didn't affect the series at all, it is never even mentioned in the series.

But it still sucks >< He may be brought back to life. Or it may be a screwed up thing like a Dream or something like that.

My friend said that on episode 10,Sakura was crying for Naruto in front of a grave.

What are you talking about! It's just a movie trailor and i don't think it even has english subtitles yet fro me to watch it. i do know that gaara dies (or died i'm a lil behind) because of the akatsuki but how do you learn this stuff. That's it! I'm going to wikipedia!

What are you talking about! It's just a movie trailor and i don't think it even has english subtitles yet fro me to watch it. i do know that gaara dies (or died i'm a lil behind) because of the akatsuki but how do you learn this stuff. That's it! I'm going to wikipedia!
A movie trailer.

Exactly.

A movie trailer= preview for the movie.

Gaara died, but Naruto brought him back to life. I like knowledge

Poor Naruto! yea, he wasnt my fave character but he was pretty cool(my friend calls Naruto Billy Ray Uzamaki for some reason, dont ask why o_O)

As my other friend would say (not the one who calls him billy ray uzamaki) , "What? Naruto cant be dead....Im going to kill him if he's Dead."

What! does naruto die! that's horrible. They can't just stop such a wonderful series like that!

I wish we could protest, but I doubt it would do any good. If they stop the series than in about a year my Naruto Fanclub will perish! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

What! does naruto die! that's horrible. They can't just stop such a wonderful series like that!I wish we could protest, but I doubt it would do any good. If they stop the series than in about a year my Naruto Fanclub will perish! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
I read that they never recovered Naruto's body, only the headband. Naruto's body was never found. So Naruto probably no die XP Anyway why kill off the main character?

I read that they never recovered Naruto's body, only the headband. Naruto's body was never found. So Naruto probably no die XP Anyway why kill off the main character?
true! there are probebly going to be a lot of filler episodes and than he will come back and he will have mastered his powers or something cool.

[SIZE=10pt]I know, I saw that trailer. I hope Naruto doesn't die![/SIZE]

He probably won't die though. He's the main character!

Last edited by a moderator:
I know I heard and I wish and hope they are wrong!!!!! :rolleyes: :angry: :D At first one of my friends said it and I didin't believe her. Then I put 'Naruto dead' On Google and I found out that my friend was right. Although if he isn't dead I'll be happy and mad. Happy since he won't be dead, mad because it's probably going to filler episode marathon for the next 3 seasons or something. It's going to be exactly like part 1. After season 6 we had 3 filler seasons that didn't mean anything. But I'm still sad that Naruto is probably going to die. How could they!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back