Signature/Avatar -- What is it?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Avatar: John but I'm thinking about changing it to a picture of my magiquest wand

Signature: my magi rank ( not updated) and links to my tumblrs

Avatar: My avatar is Kunoitchi because I wanted a tamagotchi that represented my love for cats and tamas.

Signature: Just some links I like and my TamaGoLand name.

Avatar: I don't know why I did shoes, it's just my favorite pair and I thought it would look cool if I took a picture of them up close and added a bunch of filters XD

Signature: Penguins doing the wave with some links to my favorite websites

Name: It was a long story...when I was little, and my friend showed me about Club Penguin I made an account and I couldn't think of a username so I just thought of some stuff and came up with tinkeepie11 and ever since then it has been my username for everything

My signature:

Made out of me being a huge computer geek and wanting to help others :p And, I made a Google Chrome Theme

For my avatar, it's my Minecraft skin. That's all there is to it.

Avatar: Previously davejade, now I am back to a Terezi icon, but a different one. Might change to a different character later, but right now I can't be bothered finding a quote for a different character to use as a signature, and having a Terezi page-quote thing with a character that's not Terezi would be weird.

Background: One of tumblr user cairovercoat's god tier void backgrounds
later is now

my avatar is Karkat and my signature is something he says in one of his conversations with John

Currently...

Avatar: A cropped version of the photo I took of my new chocolate chip cookie V5 Tama amongst actual chocolate chip cookies. :wub:

Signature: A small banner with my logo that links to my official site (a blog).

Last edited by a moderator:
My avatar's a (bad) joke
The 中 in 中国 (China) reminded me of a box and stick somehow :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back