Silver Mist Wolf Pack

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They can because the buffalo was weak :D Or so sneak up and attack ^_^

"Rawr..." 'hits at a kitty' 'kitty mews and runs awayyyy' "Meeewwwwwww"

I agree with Apple, and could you please form proper sentences. Thank you.

-brings in Julien because she freaking can- <33

Julien was skipping in a field of flowers singing random songs stood in a small patch of sunlight, his tail not swinging from side to side for once. He was nervous, he was in a packs territory and he was a tad too tired to actually fight or defend himself. He would have to run, as he had been doing for awhile now.

"Thanks" Shelly beamed with a bright smile. She dug her teeth back into he buffalo's neck and dragged it a little ways away from the herd.

My first role play..

Name: Prince

Personality: Kind of a loner but he's nice once u meet him.

History: He was a leader of a pack but the second-to-leader overthrew him. Now he seeks to be an alpha male of another pack. His parents got killed by humans.

Rank Wanted: Alpha-male

Crush: (K, it's Shelly.)

Mate: None

Pups: None

Looks: A very handsome wolf. Is white but has a black stripe on his back. Very sharp-looking teeth.

Prince saw Shelly dragging the buffalo. He was hungry... He went up to Shelly and said "Hi.." He was looking at the food as if he never ate. He looked at Shelly and immediately straightened up. He sheepishly asked "I feel terrible asking but can I have some buffalo? Me and Alfonzo haven't eaten in days..."

EDIT:

Name: Alfonzo

Personality: Very discriminative, travels with Prince, is a horrible hunter (Well, everybody THINKS that...).

History: Alfonzo was the elder of the pack that Prince used to live in. He stood up for Prince and got banished with him.

Rank Wanted: The wise elder of the pack

Crush: None

Mate: He's a widower, Alice was his mate but died of starvation on the trip to this pack.

Pups: Grandpa of Prince, pups died.

Looks: Very scrawny, also very old-looking. Has a stripe like Prince's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Grace looked over the male wolf that stood before them. She straightened upand after mentally reminding herself not to be rude, spoke in a calm manner, "Who are you?" On normal instances, she would have gotten rough and violent, something completely out of her character for her. Since Shelly was near her, she held her tounge and watched the wolf with bright green eyes.

Prince said "I'm Prince and this is Alfonzo." He noticed the way Grace was looking at him.

"My name is Grace and this is Shelly. It's a pleasure to meet you both." She replied and glanced down at the freshly caught buffalo. "Well, I suppose so. There's enough for everyone." Grace replied to his initial question and sat down. "What brings you two here?" She asked politely and glanced at Alfonzo and Prince.

At the sound of voices Julien tensed. He usually was a very very very happy wolf, but now he was quite nervous. Curiosity grabbed him better than his judgement did and he followed the voices, his tail between his legs and ear against his head in fear and submission. He stopped when the wolves came into sight and made no attempt to interact with them.

"OK I'll tell you the entire story." Said Prince. "I was the leader of my pack when Diablo overthrew me. We were banished, and me, Alfonzo, and Alice had to live by ourselves. Then we stubled upon you and Shelly." His eyes locked on Shelly. Then he saw Grace and locked eyes on her... Then Alfonzo said "Alice was my wife but I'm now a widower." Then Alfonzo asked "Where can I find a cave?" And Prince said "I think there was one down in the east side of the pack village." Then Alfonzo left.

"That's too bad." Grace said softly andlicked her paw. "Wait, he isn't going to have any food?" Grace asked, motioning towards Alfonzo. Her uncertain attitude towards him changed after hearing about his story. She was the one who empathized with people going through a rough time and she tended to open up quickly to them. Off to the side, she saw another wolf. Seriously? That was the third one in a matter of minutes. "Come over here." She called to the wolf soothingly, as he looked absolutely terrified.

Julien jumped nervously as he was spoken too. Cautiously he padded over, tail still between his legs and ears flat against his head. He felt so embarrassed, a wolf like him in exile...

"What is your name?" Grace asked, her tail swishing on the ground in a friendly manner. "No need to be so submissive around me. I'm no alpha." Grace added with a small smile as she studied his body position.

"O-Okay. I Julien." He said, relaxing slightly, "S-Sorry, I u-usually not l-like this." He laughed sheepishly, returning Grace's small smile with his own tiny grin.

./lolfailpost

Post in Looking-Glass / OB please <3

"Hi Julien, I'm Grace." She replied in a warm tone as she tried to make him feel more comfortable. "It's okay, where are you from?" She asked again.

"P-Place h-human call F-France." He stuttered. He began to feel better as he realized the she-wolf in front of him wasn't going to rip him to shreds and feast on his carcass.

Prince had pity on the wolf and asked "Are you part of their pack?" Alfonzo came back and ate some buffalo and after that went to the alpha wolf.

Dawn and Devlyn returned to the pack after discussing the tradgedy of what had happened; somehow Devlyn managed to survive the fire, along with Dawn, yet the two hadn't been able to meet up. When they entered the clearing, Dawn's icy blue eyes narrowed down on the new wolves and curiousity pricked her pelt. She padded over to them, "Hi, I'm Dawn, and this is Devlyn." She said to anyone willing to listen.

Julien jumped in surprise again at the sound of more voices. His mind was clearly elsewhere and he seemed to have had some bad experiences in the recent past. "H-Hello," He started, stuttering again, "I-I J-J-Julien."

Dawn studied Julien while trying to act friendly. "Are you joining the pack?" She asked, licking a paw absent-mindedly. Devlyn curiously nipped at Julien's hind legs before Dawn wacked him with her tail.

Latest posts

Back