Silver Mist Wolf Pack

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shelly stopped what she was doing once she saw Price. She began to slightly blush [if wolves can blush] when she realized she was staring. Not really paying attention to what everybody was talking about, Shelly atole glances of Price and began to kick the dirt shyly.

"I-If I c-ca-" He started, cutting his sentence short to yelp in surprise as his hind legs were nipped. He took a few steps away from Devlyn, eyeing him nervously.

Name: Jozelyn

Personality: Strong, funny, loving, kind, and trustworthy

Rank wanted: Do not care assign me anything

Crush: None yet

Mate: None yet

Pups: None.....yet

Looks: like a wolf.....????

Prince got closer to Shelly and asked "W-what's your name?" As if he was very shy...

"Shelly." She smiled shyly and had the urge to lick his fur which looked so soft. "It's... it's nice to meet you." She flutered her eyelashes flirtatiosly[if wolves can do that lol].

"I-I'm Prince.." Said Prince. He looked into Shelly's eyes and said "D-do you have any pups?" while looking very embarassed.

Dawn narrowed her icy eyes in curiousity at the exchange going on between Shelly and Prince; as they were both stuttering slightly and looking very shy. Devlyn scurried under her paws to bound over to the two, un-familiar wolves but Dawn gently swatted him with her tail once more, having a feeling that neither of them wanted a strange, miniscule pup to interrupt their conversation. "I'll go get you something to eat." She told him, glancing around for Fang a tad before heading off into the forest, leaving Devlyn to inspect for himself.

"No," Shelly answered Prince's question. "D-do you?" Shelly felt a little awkward when she realized Dawn was watching them. She began to blush again[ifwolvescandosolol].

"Oh..." Shelly didn't know what to say. Her heart raced with excitement as this he-wolve stood in front of her. What is it about him that makes my heart speed up like this? Shelly thought as she looked away then looked back at him.

Name: Strobe

Personality: Strobe is very out going. He tries to make friends easily, but can also hold his own if he gets into a fight.

History:

Rank Wanted: He doesn't care, as long as he is respected.

Crush: None

Mate: None

Pups: None

Looks:https://tinyurl.com/2c7375e

Grace sniffed the air and caught Strobe's scent. She nodded to Shelly an trotted over to he wolf and stopped in front of him. "Hi, who are you?" Grace asked and sniffed him curiously.

Prince said "What is your personality??" very quickly and nervously, while paying no attention to Strobe.

Grace sat down and watched him curiously. "Would you like some food?" She asked slowly after watching him search for food. "Another membe of my pack and I took down a buffalo. You're welcome to have some if you'd like."

Grave didn't quite know how Chloe would react with her bein so friendly to stray wolves, but she thought little of it. It was jut invher nature to be kind and friendly to any wolf that would allow her.

Latest posts

Back