Silver Mist Wolf Pack

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Julein sighed and peeled away from the diminishing group. Nearly everyone had a mate except for him and it continued to greatly depress him. Aire was counseling him though, and it helped a little.

No no! Please join, we'd be happy to have you here. :)

EDIT: Typo D':

Last edited by a moderator:
YAY!!!

Name: Catori (It's a native American name meaning spirit)

Personality: Catori is exactly like her name implies-- she is spirited. Having been away from company since she was a child, she grew up on her own and became a fierce fighter. She knows how to take care of herself, and she's very playful. She has taken a strong liking to her wild nature, and, when not hunting, she can be found swimming or running. However, she also is very lonely, although she doesn't like to admit it. So, she's decided that it's high time to join a pack and "settle down". Meaning she's going to make friends and have fun.

History: Catori is from deep in the mountains, of a pack consisting of her and her mother. (Which means there really wasn't a pack at all). When she was a pup, she got separated from her mother, who was hiding her when one of the monsters with sticks approached. After a few hours of hiding, Catori came out and saw that nobody was there. There was no trace of blood, so Catori is unsure of what happened to her mother. She decided to try and look for her mother, and went a few months following that mission. After that period of time, she gave up hope, and went on her own. She raised herself, playing with animals she'd meet along the way, until she realized she'd need to eat to survive. So she began hunting, and fending for herself more, becoming bolder.

Rank Wanted: Any, really. Something where she won't have to sit in one place too long.

Crush: ... None

Mate: Hahahaha, yeah.

Pups: Maybe someday. But whoever wants to be her mate has to be extra special. HA

Looks: Catori is lean, surviving on very little for long periods of time and running for miles and miles. Her fur is a grey color, with white fur mixed in (because she lived in mountain areas, where the weather could be very bipolar. Her eyes are oddly colored, a strange blue grey color, with flecks of darker blue etched in. She looks more striking than fearsome, and is a beautiful specimen of a wolf, if not a bit unique.

Catori wandered through the woods carelessly, her steps loping and graceful as she went, without a care in the world. Yes, it was her and the world, a perfect partnership... well, almost, anyway. She howled softly to herself, not caring if some bigger animal should hear her. Let them, she could take them down easily, she was used to danger and fighting. To her, it was almost like a game. And she was a great winner. As she walked, she noticed the white stars in the deep blue sky, and wondered if maybe her mother could be one of those stars. She shrugged (as best as a wolf could shrug) and kept trotting along.

Chloe opened her eyes and turned her head ever so slightly as to get a good look at Cooper. "Oh yes. Very eventful and exciting. I was just thinking about it," she said and cast her gaze back up to the sky. Something about being alone with Cooper, their bodies being so close under the night sky, made her heart rush. It was terribly romantic. Chloe sighed and smiled wide. She didn't want the feeling to cease.

Cooper smiled and looked at Chloe. "So, um, before Sterling called me into the den, I wanted to ask you something," he said softly and wrapped his tail around his paws.

Chloe rolled over onto her underside and faced Cooper, laying her head down gently over her paws and gazed up at him. "Oh?" she said and cocked her head slightly. "What is it?"

Sterling lay on the ground of their den fast asleep with his head right on top of the sleeping Jack's backside. He was dreaming of his newborns and Jack as they got a little older. They were all jumping on his back and biting his ears playfully while he laughed and laughed. This caused him to smile warmly with the ever occasional chuckle as he lay a few away from his wife and pups.

Cooper closed his eyes for a moment and then looked her directly in the eye. He knew that if he didn't ask her bluntly, he would never get to asking her. "Chloe.....would you b-be my m-mate?" He asked softly.

Grace was alseep peacefully beside Sterling. Ever now and then, a pup would wake up and whine until Grace woke up as well and settled the pup down.

Chloe's eyes widened as the shock of Cooper's proposal sunk in. Her heart rate began to steadily increase. So much so that she was sure Cooper was able to hear it. She put her head down in her paws and breathed. Finally, after five nerve wracking minutes of silence, Chloe slid closer to Cooper and rolled submissively onto her back, something she had never done to another wolf before, and gazed up at him. "I thought you'd never ask," she whispered softly.

"Connor! Christy! Come back over here you silly kids" Shelly ran after er two twins--one being a boy and the other a girl. They were playing hide and seek and she had just missed them--they were running to "base". "I'm going to get you two!" Shelly chased after her kids.

"No you won't!" Connor laughed as he and Christy ran toward Prince--their father. "Daddy!" Christy giggled. "Save us!" They laughed their sweet, high-pitched laugh, as they reached him, and hid behind Prince.

OOC: shorty4u, I believe thats 40-forty not hide and seek :)

Kale was, sitting for a while, wondering what was going on.

"Oh, no, what did you do??" Prince said as a joke to Shelly. He then said "Get on my back. I'll run you to that cave to your great grandfather Alfonzo." When he ran in, he saw that Alfonzo had caught meat. And ALOT of meat. He asked "Can me, Shelly, Conner, and Christy have any of that?" Alfonzo said yes and then Prince and the kids settled down for a snack. Prince said "Shelly! Alfonzo's got meat! Come get it before we eat it all!"

Ugh sorry, I've been so busy with school. Haha

Dawn's eyes lit up like sunlight hitting newly crystalized icicles when she'd heard Fang's outburst, nudging Devlyn a bit closer to her pelt protectively as his gaze turned worridly to him. "Sorry I was gone so long." She told him softly, leaning back a tad on her hindquarters and licking her teeth absent-mindedly, to rid them from any excess food left there. "This, Fang, is Devlyn; he's a pup from my old pack and he luckily survived the fire. He has no where else to go, and he's basically like my own kin since I've partly raised him." She explained gently, swatting the young one with her paw when he started fidgiting again.

Shelly laughed and ran toward the cave. "I'm here. I'm here." She licked Prince's cheek before taking a bite of the delicious looking meat--which it was as good as it looked. "Thank you Alfonzo."

Catori kept walking, continuing her soft howling to herself. But then she tensed when she heard a noise from the bushes. She crouched and snarled slightly, her eyes seeming to glint in the dim light. Of course, her senses were keen, and the darkness didn't matter as much to her as it would to the humans. She lunged forward into the bushes, then stopped her attack when she came upon a familiar sight.

A little pup, a dull gray one, was sniffing her way around the bushes, chasing after a bug. "I'm gonna get you! And then I'm gonna--" She stopped her playing when she looked up and saw Catori. her eyes grew wide with fear, and she backed away quickly. "Don't hurt me!" She whimpered, her tail between her legs, her fear very obvious. "I'm not doing any harm, I promise!"

Fang sighed with relief and continue making his way closer to Dawn, almost tackling her when they eventually met. "I've missed you so much," his voice choked with emotion. He scolded himself silently for letting his emotion show in front of her. The last thing he wanted was for Dawn to see him cry. But he couldn't help getting emotional. He loved her so much and to be parted with her for so long was very hard for him to cope with. "Where have you been all of this time?" he asked gently.

Sterling stirred and realized that he had slept in. Grace was sitting in front of him laying contently on her paws. She obviously hadn't noticed him wake up. He gazed at her for a while, his heart filling with love for her with every passing second. "How's my baby doing?" he asked. "And how are my other babies?" he grinned and stretched on his hind legs while keeping his eyes on Grace.

Cooper had been braced for the worst, which included a cringe and closed eyes. When she responded, his eyes widened slowly. "D-Do...do you mean it?" he asked siftly and leaned down and licked her nose gently. His heart soared, but he did his best to contain his excitement. He couldn't contain his trademark goofy grin, however, which was plastered onto his face.

Catorie sighed and shook her head, walking away from the pup quickly. "All right then, see ya kid!" She called behind her, not unkind, just... well... indifferent. The pup poked her head out from the bushes and said, "Wait! Where are you going? Don't leave me by myself!"

"I'm going to find a pack!" Catori replied, not even looking back. Of course, the pup followed her, asking questions nonstop.

"Hi, my name is Tive, what's yours? Why do you need to look for a pack? Where is your pack? Do you have one? I did, but I got lost from my mom. Where's your mom? Did you get lost too? Do you like berries? I like them a lot! Oh, how about beetles? Huh? Huh!?" The pup rattled off, clearly curious about this new friend she had made.

"Look... you know, why don't we play the quiet game? That's a fun game! If you can keep quiet for as long as we walk, I'll lead you. But if you open your mouth, I'm going to leave you behind." With that, she went back to walking, howling softly to herself.

"Yes silly, I totally mean it," she said and giggled like a little puppy. She closed her eyes and breathed deeply. Was she dreaming? No, this was completely real. Chloe sat up and looked Cooper in the eye. "You do realize that you're the alpha male now. You'll have to take charge with me. Think you're up for that?" she said with a sideways smile.

Latest posts

Back