Silver Mist Wolf Pack

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Conner ran up to Prince, who said "Conner? Why are you here? You're going to get hurt!" Conner said "I wanna help!" Price said "Just watch here. If something happens to me, tell your mom." "OK" said Conner. Prince slowly walked towards the voices. HHe jupmed out at them. "Whatever you are, you won't hurt... Umm.. Wha?" Prince felt weird as he saw that the pack was just getting new members. Prince walked back to the cave with Conner. He tried to direct the attention to Conner's bad behavior. "Conner, you could of gotten yourself killed!" Prince said. Then Christie said to Conner "Ooooo! You're in trouble!" Prince said "This does not concern you, Christie." He then said "Shelly, what are your thoughts on this matter?"

"Well, you did disobey me when I told you not to leave, Connor." Shelly sighed. "We just need to work on your obedience I guess." Shelly walked over to Prince. "What do you say? A month on restriction?" At that, Connor's facial expression dropped. "What?" Shelly laughed. "I was just kidding you silly." She paused then added sternly. "No, but seriously, me and your father are going to talk about it, and then we'll let you know what we decided okay?"

./p.s. I thik the father should be the head of the family, so ultimately, he makes the final decision...just my opinion... :p

He's just trying to cover so he won't have to tell that he made such a big deal over nothing. XP

"I think we should ground him for a few days." Prince said. "He could of gotten killed."

./P.S. I think the mom at least can give her opinion on what the father says. That's my opinion. :p

Chloe shook her head at Prince. "Please don't mind mind him," Chloe said to Catori as he scampered away. "He obviously doesn't realize that I am the one that handles things like this. . . ," Chloe looked tenderly at Cooper. "Well I suppose I should say that 'we' handle things like this now." Chloe grinned. "We just became mates."

Fang nodded. "Well, it has been many months," he said and licked his front paws. [There have been a few time skips, lol]

(Ah, I see. So Dawn should have probably been doing more...I'll think of it. It'll be full of drama xD)

Dawn licked Devlyn's fur quietly, frantically trying to scamper up an excuse to what she'd been doing the whole time. Because, what'd she'd said wasn't completely true...well, it had been, she just hadn't said the whole truth. "Oh, right." Was all she could possibly think of.

Fang snuggled up to Dawn and sighed. "I'm so glad that you're back. I was quite miserable without you and seeing everyone fall in love all of a sudden."

Sterling licked Grace's cheek and each one of his pups. "I love you guys," he said and rolled over contently onto his backside.

Last edited by a moderator:
This made Dawn even more uncomfortable with herself; the sweet thing Fang had said. If he only knew what she'd been up to...or who she'd ran in to. She wouldn't mention it until it became critical..which, judging on the situation, would be soon. "I'm sorry, I...didn't mean to be gone so long. I got..preoccupied."

Devlyn rolled on his side, obviously upset with being ignored for so long. He was also quietly inspecting Fang.

Fang rolled around on his back a bit, his eyes glued to Dawn. He didn't want to look upon anyone else but the beautiful creature in front of him. I love her he thought.

Dawn, unaware of Fang's gaze nor thoughts, nudged Devlyn with her tail. "Go socialize." She instructed, lowering her head to her paws as she said this. "I'm going to lay here with Fang for a while, go see if you can make some friends." Devlyn, having been perfectly content where he was, got up slowly, grumbling all the way towards one of the dens to inspect.

Fang was slightly relieved that the pup was gone. Not that he disliked the pup, but it seemed kind of awkward to be having these romantic feelings and conversations with a child around. It just didn't seem . . . decent. "So are you going to tell me what crazy adventures you were on out there?" Fang asked curiously. "There had to be some reason why you haven't come back for so long."

Dawn kept her icy eyes on the floor, seeming to count every blade of grass while she frantically searched for an answer. She couldn't tell him the truth; no, that'd crush him. Yet, when the time came - and it eventually would - where he would discover her little problem, she concluded he'd be even more saddened by the fact she didn't tell him. "I found another member of my pack that had survived, actually; besides Devlyn. But...he didn't come back with us because he wanted me to ask Chloe first if it was alright - to be sure; even though, I told him that she'd be fine with it." Of course she was leaving out a few important details, but she'd slowly and carefully add those.

Devlyn wandered aimlessly, upset that Dawn'd ushered him away, yet also slightly joyed he could exploit his curiousity. "I wonder who the Alphas are here." He had a slight habit of thinking out loud, and, with his high-piched yip of a voice, even his most sincere thoughts sounded rather silly. He also wasn't used to Dawn not being fully in charge and he wasn't sure he liked that very much.

"Oh?" Fang cocked his head and sat up. "You should have just brought her. If a pack member knows a foreign wolf Chloe usually won't think twice about letting them in. Where is she now?" he asked.

Fang hadn't seemed to hear her correctly, or at least certain words. "Well," Dawn began, still lying on her stomach, "it's a he actually. A male wolf. The almost-alpha male of my pack." She said the last part quietly, wondering if Fang would recognize what she'd meant by this.

He's just trying to cover so he won't have to tell that he made such a big deal over nothing. XP
"I think we should ground him for a few days." Prince said. "He could of gotten killed."

./P.S. I think the mom at least can give her opinion on what the father says. That's my opinion. :D
"Yes, he certainly could have. He deliberately disobeyed and that's not okay with me." Shelly paused than realized Prince had said a few days. "Yea, I think that'll be fine with me. He needs to learn how much he scared me!" Shelly laughed, then tried to keep this as serious as possible.

./P.S I agree that the mother should have a say-so. And ultimately--after views from the mother and father are "put together"--the father makes the final decision. ;)

.//Is there any other "issues" concerning parental leadership we should talk about??? ;)

.///Sorry I haven't been on in FOREVER! -Shorty

Last edited by a moderator:
OOC: Sarah, lol, this is not that serious. lDD

Dawn's words seemed to cut through his heart, a painful slap across his face. Fang stood, hurt and a little angry, though he didn't show it, and looked Dawn straight in the eyes. "So you weren't just taking care of Devlyn were you? What exactly have you been doing Dawn? Tell me the truth." His voice quivered a little, only slightly. He couldn't bear to get emotional like this in front of Dawn, but it felt as though a storm were raging in his eyes. He was terrified to hear Dawn's answer and even more scared as to what he might do should the answer come to be the one he was dreading.

"Yes, he certainly could have. He deliberately disobeyed and that's not okay with me." Shelly paused than realized Prince had said a few days. "Yea, I think that'll be fine with me. He needs to learn how much he scared me!" Shelly laughed, then tried to keep this as serious as possible.
./P.S I agree that the mother should have a say-so. And ultimately--after views from the mother and father are "put together"--the father makes the final decision. :p

.//Is there any other "issues" concerning parental leadership we should talk about??? :D

.///Sorry I haven't been on in FOREVER! -Shorty
Prince said "Well, I'll go tell Conner." He went and told Conner. After that Prince went and napped in the cave.

./P.S. LOL

./P.S.S. I think we have everything covered. XP

./P.S.S.S. If there are any more issues, PM me. ;)

Dawn knew Fang was severely trying to hide and mask the hurt that was shaking his body yet she felt it, as if she was being drowned by waves of emotion right then and there. "Now, wait a moment, Fang, let me explain," she said cautiously, scrambling to her feet as well, her white tail nervously twitching across the ground. "I didn't mate with Knight if that's what you're getting at." She didn't understand why she was feeling the least bit angry against Fang - possibly repressed emotions from losing her pack again, of which Devlyn and Knight had previously been apart of. She wondered if any others had survived...and what conditions they could possibly be in now. "When I was alpha of my own pack, Knight and I were close - as in best friend close. Then, he approached me about becoming, well, more; and I felt it was my duty as alpha to ensure the safety of my pack. And Knight is an excellent hunter and he is loyal, so I agreed; for the sake of the pack." She stopped, observing his expression a bit before continuing. "Then, before we could...you know, make it official, the wild-fire broke out and seperated us all. So, you see, there weren't anything but friendly and protective feelings involved...well, on my part."

Fang immediately regretted jumping to conclusions with Dawn. He should have trusted her, though everything did seem tremendously suspicious. Could she blame him? "I'm sorry Dawn," he whispered as he sank to the ground. "I just assumed the worst. Forgive me for losing my cool. I was just so . . . scared that you, you know, might have found someone else." Fang blushed, as much as a wolf could blush, out of equal embarrassment and shame for his jealousy. "I really care about you. It would kill me if I lost you to someone else." He looked up at her with sad eyes. "And I want you to know that I would not have any objections to him joining our pack. As long as he keeps his distance." Fang laughed when he said this, though he genuinely meant what he said.

Prince said "Well, I'll go tell Conner." He went and told Conner. After that Prince went and napped in the cave.
./P.S. LOL

./P.S.S. I think we have everything covered. XP

./P.S.S.S. If there are any more issues, PM me. :angry:
Shelly walked to Christie--after Prince told Connor--and asked, "Hey girl, you still wanna go swim?" Christie looked up at her and smiled brightly. "You bet! Can we still go? Is everything okay out there?" She asked, referring to the mistaken "incident". Shelly smiled and licked her fur lightly. "Yes, everything's alright. Now are you coming or not?" Shelly looked at her daughter slyly. "Last one there's a rotten egg!" And with that, Shelly raced off to the lake, with Christie chasing after her with loud squeals. "Hey!" Christie exclaimed. "No fair!" Shelly jumped in the water and watched her little girl jump in after her.

./P.S. @Chelse: ik, I was just asking :)

./P.S. Okay jasen :( sorry I haven't been on, i still can't get on the tc so sorry I can't talk :D still trying to find time to PM u! srry. hopefully ill talk to ya soon.

-Shorty ♥♥

Latest posts

Back