simasimatchi <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*tamabailey*

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]hey i have a simasimatchi and it got mail, it went to school and was being bad to his teacher and making faces (he has turtlepedia teacher) when i clicked "work" it just shook its head. What does that mean?[/SIZE]

byebye

Last edited by a moderator:
Simasimatchis are cute and not bad! :furawatchi:

From what you say, I think that's normal, except you should have received another [!] mail after that.

When a tamagotchi graduates school (and even preschool), I've noticed that it always makes sad/mad faces, most likely because it loves its teacher and will miss it! :wub:

That may or may not be the case for you, but it's the only thing I could think of. Usually after that happens, you should get another important post mail to go job hunting. So the reason it won't do anything when you select the "Work" option is because it graduated school and you have yet to get a job. :blink:

[SIZE=21pt]It's nothing you will probably get another [!] in the mail,and did he do the interview with a certain job if he did they mey not have accepted him :angry: .[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back