Similar to tamagotchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

elodie007

Reaction score
Hey, i just realised that tamagotchis are alot like neopets... neopets is a site that is quite like tamagotchis

you feed them, and play games to earn money and buy items!!

have a look around! *edit: referral link removed*

all you have to do is create an account, choose a neopet, give it a name etc and you're off!

have fun

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry, i forgot to add that to play you have to activate your account. basically just enter you email address and theyll send you something and you just follow the link!

i have a neopets account but it is not as good as tamagotchis because u can take the tamagotchis anywear and dont need a pc

No offense to any "neopet" lovers, but I don't like neopets, for one thing, it's over-populated, and there are too many pop-ups on the site. That's just my opinion...so don't get all offeneded.

there are pop ups!!!??? i never get any!

those are really good points, you know, you can't take neopets anywhere, and your pet doesn't change or have new generations... :angry:

but neopets does have more games and more things to buy! :angry:

Sorry, haha not pop-ups... ADS :angry: sorry about the confusion...

thats ok,

actually now you mention it.... you are totally right!! there are about 2 ads on every page.

:huh: really cute but the items cost way too much Really irritating. You'd never know this site was geared towards kids. it's too bad, the characters are really cute. The shops are always empty when I try to buy something also. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back