Singers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who do u like better?

• Vanessa Anne Hudgens

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ashley Tisdale

• Corbin Bleu

• Keke Palmer

• Jordan Pruitt

• High School Musical Cast

• Jeannie Ortega

• Hayden Panettiere

• The Cheetah Girls

• All of the above

• Other (plz tell who)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

babygotchi

Reaction score
I pick all of the above. cuz the are very great singers. :D

hmm... i like akon, nickelback, my chemical romance, afi, fergie, danity kane, ... and a lot more. i realy dont hava favorite; i like most hiphop, r&b, rap, and rock singers

I dunno, I like everything! Pop, HipHop and Rap just kinda I like already, even before hearing the song. Everythign else has to kinda grow on me once or twice.

i love justin timberlake and nelly furtado and christina aguilera and omarion

you know me so u know what i will put on there

and if you dont know me it has something to do with my username.

its HANNAH MONTANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) :D ;) :D :D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 :D :D :D

Kelly Clarkson,Carie Underwood,The Cast of Grease! they all can sing!

ummm,Friegy ((sp?)),Toby Mac,Toby Kieth,Kenny Cheseny,Duns and Brooks,all the country singers!! lol

alot more

Um........Green dayAll american Rejects

and................FALL OUT BOYS!!!

:angry: :huh: :D :D :D :D :D
OMG!! you are just like my bff.My friend like luvs all of those. and the pink spiders. :D

hmm... i like akon, nickelback, my chemical romance, afi, fergie, danity kane, ... and a lot more. i realy dont hava favorite; i like most hiphop, r&b, rap, and rock singers
i know....i love akon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *singing*smack that give me some more,smack that...*singing*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back