Singing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rey Mysterio

Reaction score
Do you like singing, and would you say you're good at it?

I LOVE singing, and I can sing pretty well. :DD

Do you like singing, and would you say you're good at it?I LOVE singing, and I can sing pretty well. :DD
I sound kinda like hannah montana so i consider myself good and i love it!

I enjoy singing and but can't sing well. I annoy people with my voice and I love to do that. xD

I enjoy singing and but can't sing well. I annoy people with my voice and I love to do that. xD
xD I LOVE singing! I like, sing everyday! And I'm pretty great. I'm too full of myself. (yeah right)

I love to sing, but I don't think I'm very good. I never sang infront of people except at the talent show with my friend. (She begged me). And people said I was good, but they're just being nice.

I love to sing, but I don't think I'm very good at it.

I sing mostly Japanese songs and I believe I sing Japanese better than English. >.<

I have only sang once infront of a crowd before. I joined the Chorus in 4th grade and we sang in Broadway. I did join a Chorus in 6th grade as well, but they kicked me out because I kept skipping days. xD

I love to sing, but I don't think I'm very good at it.I sing mostly Japanese songs and I believe I sing Japanese better than English. >.<

I have only sang once infront of a crowd before. I joined the Chorus in 4th grade and we sang in Broadway. I did join a Chorus in 6th grade as well, but they kicked me out because I kept skipping days. xD
yeah.. i feel like i sing better in japanese too for some reason XD

Blah! I just realized its 1:45 AM in the morning for me! Got to get off after this post.

I love to sing but my singing is sometimes compared to a dying animal. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back