Singing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can sing in my room and in my shower. My mom said she heard me singing best of both worlds in my room and said I could be the good singer in my family.

I once recorded myself singing. I thought it sounded good. but I never do it front of anyone. If somebody asks me sing them a song, I go like LALALALALALA in a horrible voice.

I should record myself singing...I could never do it in public unless I'm good.

My sister says I stink :rolleyes: she is always putting me down.

----------Wine_Dizzle

Writing Makes The World Go Round

I would say im an ok singer, my friend is very talented! :nazotchi:

Im an ok singer, but I couldn't sing infront of crownds, I would probably get nautious and collapse or something. :rolleyes:

At first I'm nervous when I sing in front of people, but once I start, I love it and I don't wanna stop. (Well, Ok, I like, Only sang in front of a few people and they were all my friends)

I should record my voice when my friend comes back from Mexico. I can't on my phone cuz when you record stuff, it makes it sound bad.My friend has a Mac so yeah.

I'm not really into singing, and I swear there's something about singing (even when one has had voice lessons) that grates on the nerves when done wrong.

people reckon i can sing but i dont

i have been in my skool choir

and in australiain youth choir

Everyone says I can sing, but I cant take compliments so I just say that I cant :(

I was in my school choir

I have already got in my high school choir even though I havent tried out

I am in the Woden Valley Youth Choir and thats about all at the moment

My mom says i sing good and so did this fourth grader. But I would never sing by myself in front of ppl. I'm afraid to record myself because wat if i sound bad? And there's this thing i like to do. Whenever I sing a song, I try to imitate the singer whos sang that song. Like if its a Hannah Montana song, I try to sound like Miley Cyrus. If it's a song by Vanessa Hudgens or Ashley Tisdale, I try to sound like them. Is that weird or cool? wat do u think? ;)

My mom says i sing good and so did this fourth grader. But I would never sing by myself in front of ppl. I'm afraid to record myself because wat if i sound bad? And there's this thing i like to do. Whenever I sing a song, I try to imitate the singer whos sang that song. Like if its a Hannah Montana song, I try to sound like Miley Cyrus. If it's a song by Vanessa Hudgens or Ashley Tisdale, I try to sound like them. Is that weird or cool? wat do u think? ;)
That's perfectly cool. When I try to sing FOB I try to sound like Patrick, but it comes out all weird due to our gender differences. xD

I like to sing. I sang with a friend for the talent show, and everyone said I was really good and better than her-and she takes singing lessons.

I honestly didn't believe them. I recorded myself before, and I sound sorta, bleh.

I would love to sing by myself on stage, the rush was so amazing. I just wish I knew if I was truely good, people don't tell you you're honestly suckish, so it's hard to know.

I can sing really well, but only a few of my friends have actually heard me sing. They say I'm brillinat... I'd just say very good. xD

I can sing really well, but only a few of my friends have actually heard me sing. They say I'm brillinat... I'd just say very good. xD
Just like me! o.o'

I don't like to sing,but people say that I have a really good voice ^.^'

I love to sing, just not in front of people. I wouldn't say I'm good..... Well..... I am good but my friends say I have a perfect voice. Kinda weird if you think about it. I can only sing in front of people if it's Christmas Carols. xD

~SG~

I'm Tone deaf.

I'll stick to acting like I can sing. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back